Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Actually, I was hoping you would make a clip. You should listen to the service. There is lots of material for producing a video about the extreme views and reasoning's of fundamental Christians!

oh, dear lord, I am not sure I have the strength, lol . . . but if, as you say, "a homosexual murdered 8 or more children and their kittens because Darwin was muslim", I surely must give it a listen.

I could take all the audio from RF's programs and splice together the craziest interview you've ever heard, lol.

• Mad Sweeney
  • freetosee
    freetosee

Good morning Wasblind,

my point is that Lovelylil was not set up and did not need to get up set so much.

If Lovelylil was thrown under the bus, then everyone (jwn posters, PC, Mary, Joe, the church members, Johnny, etc.) got thrown under the bus.

I think it is important to expose a hoax. Lovelylil said Rick is "not a Christian" and his father is the devil, because she felt he set her up. She was very disappointed Rick did not call her back. She made a big thing out of getting set up.
    Bringing in personal issues and strong emotions was counter-productive in exposing this hoax, IMO.

I absolutely disagree with Ricks methods of exposing the wt. I criticise and question them. I also dont like the way Lovelylil went about things. I criticise and question them. You feel free to criticise and question me.

Johnny has been exposed as a hoax. That story has ended.

Don't get me wrong. Lovelylil gives a great contribution to this forum. Many of her postings are very thoughtful, encouraging and helpful. I live far away, but imagine she is a wonderful person.

• freetosee
    freetosee

PC, nope, not a homosexual, but a ex-jw-now-muslimic-atheist!!! lol

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC, nope, not a homosexual, but a ex-jw-now-muslimic-atheist!!! lol

Darnit! There is nothing like an xJW-now-muslimic-atheist murderer who kicks babies while fashionably dressed. A heterosexual xJW-now-muslimic-atheist murderer would go out kicking babies swilling pabst blue ribbon and wearing dreadful painters pants. *gasp*

• wasblind
    wasblind

Freetosee,

I apologise if I seem to come off as bein' critical of you

I actually like the way you try to see both sides of the issue

but It's unfair of you to say how Lil should have felt, She stood up

for Rick when everybody else doubted him, as a supporter

and as someone who was lookin' out for his best interest

wouldn't you be hurt if you felt betrayed ??? you should not

put a gage on Lil's feelings, no one should

we may not like how something is exposed, but the bottom line

is what the exposure reveals

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Does Rick write Newt Gingrich's speeches?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Wasblind , you are right. I did not mean to tell Lovelylil how she should feel. If is came across that way, I apologise.
    I wish I could always control my feelings. When I overreact I get myself into trouble and make things more difficult for myself.

• Deceived
    Deceived

There was another sensationalism type Guest on Rick Fearon's Conference Call Night a couple of years ago. A Lady called Ravyn claimed to have been used by the GB when she was a child. Apparently she had a demon as a companion and they wanted to use her to communicate with it. She was a witness then and they took her to secret room in Bethel and some other strange secret meeting places. It all sounded very Bizarre. No one tried to expose Rick then but Barbara Anderson did question her on the Call.

I went back there today and its not in the Archives anymore???.

Deceived

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I wish I could always control my feelings."

That's alright Freetosee, if anyone understands about feelin's

It's Lovely Lil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit