Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Aren't we to the point of beating a dead horse now?

• ataloa
    ataloa

Lil is definitely on the tape, at about 1:32.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea Mad, But I got to kick it again, cause I have a question for Rick

Why would he be apprehensive about postin' somethin' that may

have straightened this mess out earlier ????

SENSATIONALISM, advertisement for sick screens

Rick, your credibility is shot, your a carnival barker

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Sorry for the delay in posting the link. I was uncertain, somewhat apprehensive to make it public.
    After a carefully examination of Lills post I clearly see she is giving me the "Green Light" to proceed......RF/Koolaidman

What was your first clue,Sherlock?..

She`s been telling you for a frigg`in week,to make it public..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zs7g8jAT-Rc/S84Gi2Y22WI/AAAAAAAAAAw/5A2pyb2FUY8/s320/20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I should be on the call reading a couple of scriptures then the part in question is at the very end of the call. That is when Rick asks about johnny and I tell him its not appropriate. I am going to listen latter when I can put it on my computer, as I don't want to waste an hour listening. Also, I want to hear what was said after I hung up from the call. That is because a friend of mine who was on the call said that PLENTY was said about me after the fact. Don't have proof yet as I have not listened to the call yet.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Your a good person for giving Shelia the benefit of the doubt, what bothers me is that she either lied or made a mistake, and instead of apologising to you for it, she has done the perfect JW move, which is to not only not apologise, but to demand that YOU apologise to her! LOL Why would she even leave the kingdom hall? She is a perfect JW. They all are, Joe is a perfect elder, and Rick would make a great COBE/PO.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Lily, after you hung up, Rick said, "Lilly gets on these forums, too, and they beat her up as a Christian, but that wasn't happening last night."

What an odd thing to point out.

Is Rick implying you have a persecution complex? That you were making a big deal out of nothing? It certainly wasn't nothing. Joe, Sheila, and Mary, worked very hard on the conference call the night before to:

1. Intimidate you

2. Shout you down

3. Humiliate you

4. confuse the issue

5. Rationalize things Johnny said and offer specious arguments as to what Johnny really meant or how things might NOW be at Bethel to explain away the discrepancies.

They were trying to clamp their collective hands over the mouth of the child pointing out the gimmicks employed by the illunionist.

The dialogue Rick initiated on the Church call was an artifice to point out you were not going along with the group think. He was employing a manipulative tactic to make you stand out from the group . . . look how Lilly isn't behaving like all the others.

• sabastious
    sabastious

PC, I think Rick did this at one point during this whole fiasco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlcCaSJ3DN4&feature=related

-Sab

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC You are so right! I could not have said it better myself.

For Rick's information, I get beat up more by my fellow christians whose views I don't share, then by non-believers on this forum. Also if anyone listens to the conference calls, they can obviously see that I am more than capable of defending myself even when several ppl are going up against me. I don't know WHY Rick and Joe seem to think I am some kind of defensless little women who needs my husband's protection?

And Rick and Shiela and Joe and Mary can all deny they were ganging up on me but its interesting that a guy (named Henry) on the conference call, said that group was attacking me "like a pack of wild dogs". And that from a guy I never met in my life! That actually does know the rest of the group.

They are an odd bunch that is for sure. Rick must view my posts of me arguing with athiests and feels I am getting beat up as a Christian because I have NEVER told him I actually felt that way. NEVER!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

PC you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit