Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Jair_irwin

So did I have a few laughs too. I missed the first few johnny the bethelite calls and went back to listen to them, pretty funny stuff Johnny calling from in the closet, and talk about secret bunkers. Anyway, now we all know that the WT is building new facilities and those underground bunkers were probably the foundations being laid.

Also I had several laughs over "diareah mary", the entire thing IS pretty funny when you think about it.

That is when you set aside the fact that people's feelings did get hurt, mine for one and pc too. He was called horrible gay slurs on the call with Rick. People who do things like that or try to publicly bring up things when someone asks them to talk in private are called BULLIES. And no one likes a bully now do they?

The situation also lost its humor for me when my 18 years old was threatened that her private email defending her mom would be read publicly to embarass her parents........This is a direct Quote. Since you lurk on the board I am sure you saw it. But then again, no such email was produced now was there?

Did any of these things make the situation a little less funny for you too?

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

The comment that Johnny spoke with Rick during the ‘debacle’ on the Conference Call is also subject to scrutiny, in my opinion.

I listened to the Saturday Night Conference call. For anyone interested in listening and making their own informed opinion, you can find the Conference Call recording on Rick’s Six Screen website. It is the Conference Call for April 9, 2011. The darn thing is 12 hours long (I have no idea who would stay on this call for 12 hours!).

The key part of the call begins at the 7:11 mark, and ends at approx. the 7:40 mark. This portion contains the entire fracas between Lil (anti-Johnny), Joe (pro-Johnny), Mary (pro-Johnny), Zachary (pro-Johnny), Henry (anti-Johnny), Johnny, and some other folks whose names I don’t know.

Lil courageously tells Johnny that what he says doesn’t really add up. Joe Mason Emerson immediately takes offense, and (unfairly in my opinion) jumps on Lil for raising the possibility that Johnny is a fraud.

At one point, Lil says, speaking of Johnny, “You can’t let your guard down and let people lie to you, and he has lied.”

The claim is that Johnny spoke to Rick during the fracas. This is based on a comment from Johnny at the 7:36 mark: “I already talked to Rick about all, what’s been going on, and Rick was very, uh, what’s it called, he found out what happened and everything was perfectly fine with him, so, uh (muffled) jw.net (muffled)…”

Let’s look at this more closely. First of all, Johnny can clearly be heard making comments at the 7:28 mark (“I’m no where near my computer”), the 7:31 mark (“I don’t want to cause any problems…I’ve given Rick my ID”) and the 7:34 mark (somewhat muffled – can’t really make out what he’s saying). The comment about talking to Rick comes at the 7:36 mark, leaving little, if any time for him to have been on the phone with Rick prior to that. Further, the 7:36 mark of the recording is approximately 2:30 AM Eastern time. And, i f Johnny really had called Rick, and gotten a hold of him, how likely is it that Rick would NOT have jumped on the Conference Call?

No, it seems more likely that Johnny was in fact answering the comments made by Henry, who entered the conversation at the 7:35 mark, and said this: “I just want to say I’m disappointed in, uh, everybody arguing over, umm, Johnny, uh, I just want to say that, uh, Johnny has been lacking in some of his responses, umm, he hung up his phone, umm, when certain questions were asked, and he disappeared, um, that’s alright, you know, I, I, maybe there’s a reason behind that, but I, I agree with the sister here that’s talking from Boston, I think you all are, uh, makin too big of an issue, she has a right to try to research and check these things out that he’s sayin.”

Johnny then reacts to Henry’s comments by saying, at the 7:36 mark, “I already talked to Rick about all, what’s been going on, and Rick was very, uh, what’s it called, he found out what happened and everything was perfectly fine with him, so, uh (muffled) jw.net (muffled)…”

Again, I’m just stating the facts of what happened, and giving my interpretation of them. I could be wrong. Feel free to reach your own conclusion.

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

Outlaw, if any of my facts are incorrect, I apologize. Feel free to correct me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

jair_irwin..

Like most here..I`m sick of Six Screens..

This thread just keeps Burping Up like a Bad Meal..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Jair_irwin

EVERYONE on this forum has heard all the conference calls about Johnny the Bethelite, and the Church call, and has read ALL the thousands of pages of commentary already given about this topic and guess what??

WE DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ARSE ABOUT THIS TOPIC ANY MORE!

Hope this helps, Lilly

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

Thanks Lil, you're right...time to move on!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It sounds like a scoundrel has diverted attention from real issues. I don't know what is going on. Because of my fear of demons, I read the small girl demon account. How can anyone believe this nonsense and not be committed? There are hardly any details. Dates, times, attire, places are not given. The demon's name should have been provided. How automatic writing is done? Did she write beyond her years? Did her head roll around and did she vomit like on the Exorcist?

I feel that whoever wrote this stuff is goofing and making fun of readers. The Society had me so terrified of demons I did not sleep well for decades. Something about demons lasted in my psyche longer than anything else.

Continued discussion plays into Fearon's schemes. He has Six Screens. I assume this forum is independent of his forum.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Lil said... The situation also lost its humor for me when my 18 years old was threatened that her private email defending her mom would be read publicly to embarass her parents........This is a direct Quote. Since you lurk on the board I am sure you saw it. But then again, no such email was produced now was there?

How much more evidence does everyone need Lil to show you were not set up in church? The tape indited you and there is no appeal. The recorded tape speaks for itself. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/upper-room-ministries.php Scroll down to 4-10-2011 fast forward about 15 minutes from end.

In view of your habitual post of referring to me as a liar...... With your permission and your daughters consent , I would like to post the now infamous letter that you seem to be implying to your new admirers does not exist. With you and your daughters authorization I will bring forth the supportive evidence by sunset May 4-2011

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

You already had your chance to post the email and chose not to. Bottom line, I don't care what you do, nor do I beleive anything you have to say. I know my daugher told the truth and at this point, I really don't care if she cursed you high and low because you deserved it!

Stop trying to bait me into arguements. Or send your spies to renew your threads, I want nothing to do with you. That is why I ignored your attempted harrasement of me on the other thread of which James Woods brought to people attention.

Its funny how you had a totally different attitude on the phone with my husband as you have with me?? You are a bully of women and children but do not stand up to men. You should be ashamed of yourself.

GO AWAY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    In view of your habitual post of referring to me as a liar...... With your permission and your daughters consent , I would like to post the now infamous letter that you seem to be implying to your new admirers does not exist. With you and your daughters authorization I will bring forth the supportive evidence by sunset May 4-2011

Sorry, and it is rare for me to disrespect anyone in this manner, but you are a stupid effing man.

You have already been asked, begged, demanded of, been given permission, been given consent to post that fucking letter, you insane batshit crazy moronic imbecile.

It's documented a million times.

It's been recorded for posterity on your conference crall program.

Now, let me just warn you ahead of time, asshole, if you do this, I am going to jump in and show that YOU DID ACTUALLY AND DELIBERATELY SET LIL UP FOR HUMILIATION IN FRONT OF YOUR CONGREGATION, AND THEN THREATENED TO PUBLICLY RIDICULE HER 18 YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER ON YOUR PROGRAM, CLAIMING THAT SHE SENT YOU EMAIL WITH PROFANITY IN IT.

DO YOU GET THAT YOU ARE JACKING OFF A LION WITH A HAND-FULL OF RAZOR BLADES?

I did not make Lies, Damn Lies, and Apostates III because I was hoping you'd get the point. I will make the damn video, I will post it, I will send it to everyone I can think of, and you can deal with the fallout of your fraudulent behavior. You should just shut your mouth and sit down for a while, hack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit