Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Freetosse,

Sorry this is long but I want to address your issues;

You don't understand all the background information and how I CALLED Rick sunday morning after the six screens call. Also I did not expect Shiela to be on the house church Call, I NEVER heard her on it before. She hosts an all night show on Saturday nights and I did not expect her awake during the church call.

You really don't understand the situation like I do, Do you know Rick? Do you understand that Shiela should not have been there to Rick to bring the subject up? Also do you understand that Rick's house church has members NOT involved with jwn or the six screens conference call? That is WHY it was inappropriate to bring it up.

the fact that shiela was AWAKE and available during the house church and Rick asks her "what happened with johnny?", was a setup to bring the subject up in front of everyone so that Rick and Sheila could chastise me about it. Rick denies this and you may not believe it but I really don't care. I do not get upset over much and am pretty tough but you are not understanding all the little details involving this.

You and others have said Rick made an odd statement after I hung up? Well, I KNOW exactly why he said what he did, as I said many people at the house church would not have been aware what happened on the six screens call and so Rick is not going to tell them Sheila or Joe tried to beat me up over the johnny thing, also they would not know about any of the details that happened off the call, just like you don't and he had to explain to them WHY I was so upset and hung up the phone. That is why he makes that seemingly "odd" statement.

Since you don't really understand why I felt the way I did and I am tired of rehashing the entire thing I am going to stop responding to you. You don't personally know these people and are not privy to what happened off the call. Rick knew full well what he was doing and why he brought sheila onto the church call.

Also about the athiest thing, I did not hear it. I was on the church conference call that day and NOT personally in the house church like I usually would be. Because I did not feel well, I called in instead of making the drive up. So I was home listening on the phone. My family was also home talking in the background and I got up several times left the room with the call on speaker and then came back. The fact that you are trying to insinuate that I agree with everything everyone said on that call about athiests is really ticking me off.

So do I think there are Athiests who have morals? Yes. And I also think there are Christians who have none!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

There was another sensationalism type Guest on Rick Fearon's Conference Call Night a couple of years ago. A Lady called Ravyn claimed to have been used by the GB when she was a child. Apparently she had a demon as a companion and they wanted to use her to communicate with it. She was a witness then and they took her to secret room in Bethel and some other strange secret meeting places. It all sounded very Bizarre. No one tried to expose Rick then but Barbara Anderson did question her on the Call.

I went back there today and its not in the Archives anymore???.

The story is still online but I couldn't find any audio recording in a quick google:

Ravyn Guliani's demon story on the web.

I think, though I'm not sure, that is Joe Mason Emerson's website.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

OMG, Johnny apparently isn't the first guest on Six Screens who was full of crap but given a forum:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/167714/1/More-scandals-J-W-Satanic-Ritual-Abuse-discussed-on-the-call-Sat-Nov-8

• freetosee
    freetosee

Lovelylil, come on, I'm not trying to insinuate. I heard you reading scriptures before and after those strong statements. So I asked you about it. Would you not expect someone who calls in and actively participates in a church conference call to be actually listening to what is being said? Why bother call and participate? But hey, you got distracted. Thank you for clarifying! I find those statements made by Rick very offensive and am happy you don't agree!

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

I tend to agree with freetosee.

Rick is certainly a sensationalist, but I just don’t see any attempt to set anyone up or hurt Lily. The best thing to do is listen to the last part of the recording, from the 1:27 point, and make your own decision. That’s when Sheila comes on says hello.

For those who don’t have time to listen, but are still curious what was said, I’ve done my best to copy word for word what was said. Of course, this doesn’t convey the tone or emotion of what was said. I sincerely apologize if I’ve missed anything or got anything wrong.

1:27:45 – Sheila says hello via the phone link

1:28:34 – After a brief discussion with Sheila, Rick somewhat casually asks “And how long did Johnny stay on?” (Referring to the Conference Call the previous night).

1:28:36 – Sheila: “Uh, not really too long afterward, umm, there was one sister that was kinda bringing up, just kinda sharing the thought that she is still not fully convinced that he is who he says he is and uh, and uh, anyways, some kinda took affront to the way she came on toward Johnny, and anyways, there was kinda a, oh, what should I say, uh, quite a few people got excited and uh, and then after that, then Mary came on and started sharing her story and then Johnny just disappeared on us”

1:29:25 – Rick (immediately afterward): “Oh very good Sheila…thank you for taking over on that…OK that’s Sheila, late nights with Sheila, she stays up all Saturday night long” (laughter) à if Rick was really trying to set Lil up, this would have been the point at which he pounced, defending Johnny and criticizing Lil; however, he seems (surprisingly) to want to change the subject and not talk about Johnny or Lil

1:29:51 – Rick: “OK, we’ve got lots still on with us, go ahead, star 1, say hello to us”

1:30:00 – Rick and Joe Mason Emerson begin to chat – no mention is made of Lily or the previous night’s Conference Call

1:31:00 – Rick talks about the Memorial

1:32:12 – Rick: “Lily, I know you’re still on with us?”

1:32:13 – Lily: “Yes”

1:32:15 – Rick: “Alright Lil, I mean, you wanted to talk with me, I’ll probably have to end up calling you, if not later on, probably tomorrow, but I know you wanted to see the documentation that Johnny sent me.”

1:32:24 – Lily: “Ya, but I just want to say one thing about that since Sheila brought it up although I think its not really appropriate to bring up during your service, but you know, I certainly, you can listen to the tapes because I was not rude to anybody and I certainly feel that I have the right to ask questions.”

1:32:43 – Rick: “Oh ya, no, no, that’s, uh, no, the service is over, ah uh, so, we just, we just want to talk with people, and you know, you have a right, I listened to a portion of it, and, uh, no, you had a right to ask a question, because I mean, uh, a lot of people…”

1:32:55 – Lily “I never called anybody a liar” (pause)

1:32:59 – Rick: “Oh no, you didn’t do that” (pause)

1:33:04 – Sheila: “Well Lily I didn’t say you were rude at all, I just said (muffled)…”

1:33:07 – Lily: “Hey listen, I’m gonna go, I’m getting a little bit upset (begins sobbing)…so, I’m just not going to participate in that forum, you know, anymore, that’s it, thank you Rick, thank you, thank you Rick”

1:33:23 – Sheila “I’m sorry you feel that way, I guess I shouldn’t have been, I’m a detailed person, although I didn’t go into great detail…”

1:33:43 – Everett comes on and says hi to Rick – he mentions that he was on the previous night’s Conference Call – says he doesn’t take sides – mentions his appreciation for Lily and says that some on the Conference Call last night took her side

1:34:40 – Sheila, speaking of Lil: “She had every right to say what she wanted to say, and share” à I believe that one of the unfortunate things in this entire debacle is that Sheila was mentioned in a negative light – on both the Conference Call and this call, she defends Lil, saying that Lil has a right to question Johnny’s authenticity

1:34:55 – Rick goes into damage control mode – “she (Lil) has every right, she (Lil)wanted to see the ID…I’m still skeptical over whether this guy’s a real Bethelite or not, I can’t tell you he is”

1:35:20 – Everett comes on again and sounds like the voice of reason – he tries to explain both sides from the argument from the previous night’s Conference Call

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Edited to read;

apparently you guys can't read well. the back story about why I got so upset was already addressed with freetosse. I am NOT rehashing this thing again. Believe what you will about the call. Peace, lil

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

btw does anyone else find it suspicious that jair_irwin's first post on this board is about me and the Rick Fearon Conference call? Hmmm, I smell a rat, AGAIN!

• jair_irwin
    jair_irwin

I used to join the Conference Call at times. However, I was turned off by Rick's sensationalism and the absurdity of some of his guests. I often read posts on this board but was too lazy to sign up. The whole thing between Rick and PC was so interesting, I went back and listened to the last couple of Conference Calls. Needless to say, I had quite a few good laughs.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Welcome to the board.

I hope we can let this thread die now but I'm not holding my breath.

Is this the last post?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Lil..

Ya..A 1st post about dialogue on Six Screens is more than just a little suspicious..

Ignore it..

................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit