Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey PC..

SuperSpook/AliceInWonderLand isn`t a JW..She comes here under a varitey of Alias`s..

SuperSpook will probably last as long as Alice`s other alias`s..

Then she will be back with another and another..

Ect..ect..ect..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

LMAO @ badseed

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    all of the above means he has a job where he can have a threesome with a guy and a girl. Man, talk about benefits.

Do you realize how hard it is to read, type, answer phones, edit video, AND motorboat boobies with a full mouth???

Don't judge me.

• badseed
    badseed

OK I won't..lol

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    motorboat boobies with a full mouth

This IS possible...just sayin...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

LOL, A little off topic are we boys?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's a bit embarrassing that you alerted bethel to this sordid affair. If they have paid any attention to it as a result they are probably laughing at the dishonesty of certain "apostates" involved in the hoax, and the gullibility of others who despite themselves are flattering Rick by helping him keep the story going.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lovely Lil pointed out

" I felt I was set up to be embarrased during that call which I have stated on this board many times. Now Rick did apologize and said he did not mean to embarass me and it was not a set up, I still have a big problem with accepting this to be true. Why? Because in proclaiming his innocence, he said he was merely asking Shiela how the previous' nights call went with Johnny having NO IDEA what actually happened on the call. He claims he did not know there was a situation and that I may be upset by it."

Johnnie was a big deal to Rick, Johnnie was to be the next "Ray Franz "why would he leave somethin' this big to someone else

If it was not a Hoax??????

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Wasblind,

you have a pm

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lil sent one back, Outlaw you have a PM

Lil' just sent you another PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest