Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

You wrote:

It's all hype

True... we've got Rick and Joe claiming that all of us on JWN are engaging our own version of theocratic warefare. Everyone else has been cut off of the call and its now a Rick and Joe bashing of our critical view of JTB. It's funny that they keep attributing JWN posters as just throwing around red herring arguments, when in fact, most posters here were quoting Rick and JTB, even giving minute:second times on the recordings.

I can see why PC thought that Rick is using the interruptions as a pretext to cancel the 10 PM program - since there is no real way to connect JWN posters with the interruptions. I think its funny that, in the end, it turned out to be a bunch of currently active JWs, closet apostates.

Joe seems a little bitter about getting kicked off the forum, wanting to shut it down by atributing all the interruptions to JWN and reporting the interruptions as a hate crime.

MeanMrMustard

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    @PC:
    Just listening to the 4/13 recording of six screens... you say that all the interrupting callers was a band of JW closet apostates? I haven't gotten to the point where Rick cancels the 10 PM program, but he sure keeps attributing these interuptions to the JWN posters. These JW closet apostates emailed you later? Did they say how many were in the group? It seems really pervasive to me... they really got through quite a lot...
    MeanMrMustard

What I said was that the individual who orchestrated the bombardment is a young baptized closet apostate. From what I understand, all of the other prank callers were not JW's or xJW's but a group of young ones, apparently with an internet radio show that features prank phone calls- sort of like the Jerky Boys I guess. They seem to have a little network going of kids who do this stuff for fun, and they have hit Fearon's conference call many times in the past. This wasn't the first instance. The way I understand it, they have their own message forum for this, and coordinate these kinds of calls to many other people and venues, not just Fearon and his program. The closet apostate we are talking about happens to be part of this group and most likely turned everyone on to hitting Rick's show as one of their many targets.

And yes, they really seem to know what they are doing.

Rick was getting ready to smash his wife's ceramic cow collection, he was so frustrated and overwhelmed.

(He secretly hates those ceramic cows)

These were not JWN posters. He assumed they were. I think at one point Rick came very close to blaming me for the prank call attack. I would not have done that knowing it would interfere with my purpose in going on the program, though some of the things these kids said made me LOL.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick says this;

With Lovely Lills permission ,I think in all fairness to those posting on this forum, the disgracefull,discusting now infamous Upper Room Ministries house church conference call where Lil was set up and embarrassed should be posted up on this thread.

Rick are you that dense that you don't understand what my problem was during the church call?

The previous night during the six screens call I stood up to those trying to push johnny off as real. I knew he was a fake but didn't realize you knew it too. I thought I was being a friend by collecting evidence of johnny's lying which I was going to share with you the following day.

I called you at 10 am before church and left you a phone message telling you I wanted to talk to you about the johnny situation. You called me back but my son was on the phone and I did not know you called.

After the church conference call, YOU brought Sheila onto the line and asked her "how did it go with johnny last night?". She began telling you how someone, ME, Questioned johnny and was saying his story was skeptical which caused him to hang up early. So he was not on the call long. This was a LIE which shiela acknowledged and tried to backtrack on Saturday by saying she 'made a mistake" thats because the conference call proves that I left the 4/9 call way before Johnny did. Why did shiela lie?

During the church call, I told you she was talking about me, even though everyone KNEW she was, she didn't have to use my name, I was the only one on the call the previous night questioning johnny. I told you and shiela I didn't think it appropriate to talk about it during chuch, you persisted and I got upset and hung up.

I NEVER once use the term disgusting, or attack when addressing what happened at church. Just because YOU keep saying I made that claim does not make it true. My claim was I felt "setup" to rehash what happened the previous night and felt embarassed that you were bringing this up in front of other people who had no knowlege of the situation.

You again are being a complete sensastionalist like with my daughter's email. Stop being a Drama Queen and try to get what people are trying to say to you.

I already gave you the reason multiple times as to why I felt it was a set up, here it is one last time in a way maybe you can pay attention to;

YOU BEGAN THE CONVERSATION DURING THE CHURCH CALL BY ASKING SHIELA WHAT HAPPENED ON THE CALL THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH JOHNNY. YOU LATTER CLAIMED YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU WENT TO BED AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED UNTIL MONDAY WHEN YOU LOADED THE CALL. BUT MR FEARON I AM NOT A MORON LIKE SOME OF YOUR OTHER FOLLOWERS. I MAY MISTAKE PEOPLE'S NAMES BUT DO REMEMBER CONVERSATIONS. YOU WERE ASKING SHIELA THIS TO BRING UP THE INCIDENT WHEN YOU KNEW FULL WELL HOW IT WENT ON THE CALL. HOW DO I KNOW THIS? WELL, JOHNNY CALLED YOU WHILE THE CONFERENCE CALL WAS GOING ON, CAME BACK TO THE PHONE AND STATED "I JUST SPOKE TO RICK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON HERE' .

Now. PC played the clip for you the other night. I told you that is why I felt set up. Because you were asking a Q you already KNEW the answer too. WhY? Mr. fearon did you do this? you did it as an opening to bring up the event and discuss it publicly when I did not want to address it that way, that is WHY I said on the call I will speak to Rick tomarrow. Because I know you but do not know Joe, Shiela , Mary and they were plenty rude to me the first time I brought up that I was skeptical about johnny.

I asked you why you would ask that if johnny called you and you knew what happened alReady? The evidence is on your own conference call of 4/9. PC played the clip on this past saturday's call and you STiLL denied that johnny called you. Then you said you didn't know why you would ask Shiela"what happened with johnny" if johnny did call you. You told me and PC you were going to review that tape. Did you?

For the last time, that was why I felt set up. You already knew the answer to your Q. you were simply using that question as an opening to bring up my being skeptical of johnny. I immediately felt you had a false motive because both you and shiela started off with a lie and I got upset that you did not wait until later and call me to address it in private and I hung up crying. There was no attack that day because I didn't give anyone the chance to attack me.

I hope you can read and digest all this. Your motives were false and it is obvious. Go ahead and play the clip here.Then people can compare that to the previous nights six screens call and understand EXACTLY why I got upset by the Question during church.

And when you are done posting the clip answer this Question? Why didn't you contact me later that day or since then to see the evidence I was claiming to have about johnny being a fake?

Never mind its rhetorical. WE aleady know WHY.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@PC:

I can't say I blame Rick for hating the ceramic cow collection. :)

I must return the recording, however; as it sounds like LovelyLil's husband is giving Rick a decent shellacking. Ooo, Rick seems to studder a bit... dodge.. dodge... backtrack....

MeanMrMustard

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

In the following clip, Rick is confronted about throwing lilly under the bus on the church conference call. Also his word on emailing a link to me and Lilly BY LAST MONDAY so that we can listen to the audio from the church call in which he tries to embarrass Lilly in front of the entire congregation. Rick claims Lilly didn't want the call played. Are you kidding me? LOL

Clip

Rick, seriously, get some professional help.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ... Rick, just switched into elder mode. He is rationalizing just like an elder.... he has learned well from the WT...

PC... I think you made Joe's blood boil when you told him to shut his mouth, it wasn't his turn...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

Can you pull the clip of last saturday's conference call out where I explain to Rick and Shiela WHY I keep saying I felt like I was set up? And how I asked Rick Why he brought Shiela onto the church call to ask about johnny, when johnny had called him the previous night and already told him what was happening on the call? If you can and post the clip here, I would appreciate it very much. Peace, Lilly

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I will post it before sunset......RF/Koolaidman

Rick takes longer than Jehovah..

To get Sh*t Done..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/128/353250218_404318ff36.jpg

................... ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Come on now Outlaw give 'em time to untangle

all that sh*t he got twisted up

he said he was gonna post it before sundown

I guess that's supposed to clear him, and sundown

will be our ..............memorial. I guess he will be

celebratin' the demise of all who doubt him

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC, can you pull the clip of last saturday's conference call out where I explain to Rick and Shiela WHY I keep saying I felt like I was set up? And how I asked Rick Why he brought Shiela onto the church call to ask about johnny, when johnny had called him the previous night and already told him what was happening on the call? If you can and post the clip here, I would appreciate it very much. Peace, Lilly

Here it is, Lilly.

Clip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit