Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• wasblind
    wasblind

I hope Lil don't mind me for re-postin' this, but Rick needs help

Lovely Lil stated :

"All Rick's evidence supports everything I have said about him and his group. IF he posts the church call he will see I was truthful, IF he reads my daughter's letter,it will show I was truthful, and was really hurt by his church group set up, and the six screens call already showed I am a caring friend who tried to help Rick whom I thought was being taken advantaged of "

Here's proof Rick so you know this is not a hoax, I can't for the life of me find that link again but when I do I'll post it

• wasblind
    wasblind

Here's the Link to Lil's qoute^^^^^^^her last post on that page she gave permission days ago

lookin' at the postin' dates Lil gave permission on that post two whole days before the conference on saturday

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/209256/3/Publishing-Cult-gets-publicly-reproved-on-You-Tube

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks Wasblind, he did indeed give "his word" that he would post a vid of the memorial success....come on Rick......we are waiting!

So is Rick admitting lilly was set up now?

I tell you what, after me and Lars are debating on his authenticity as the Messiah while he wears drag and sings Diana Ross, this thread, and the fact I saw JWs touting for trade outside the local pub...Im all done in!

Time for a glass of wine and finish the Easter Eggs me thinks!

Love to all, Paula x

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    It's not 'light-hearted fun' when you go to such lengths to promote a lie and then try covering your own sorry ass by pointing the finger at everyone else. I think perhaps we're rather sensative about being lied to like this, given how deeply we were lied to by the Organization itself.

• wasblind
    wasblind

here's another qoute on Lil giving permission about postin' the church call

ain't no way he can say he didn't see it

Lil states: "Rick is one sick puppy. He claimed out of "respect" for me he would not post the church call even though I told him He had my permission to do it."

Lil has not backed down, not one bit, why would he think it too be disrepectful to Lil ,to put up such a post , only to change his mind, and post it disrepectful or not

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/209256/5/Publishing-Cult-gets-publicly-reproved-on-You-Tube

• wasblind
    wasblind

Rick you have been outed, let it go , let it go

just let it go !!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    here's another qoute on Lil giving permission about postin' the church call ain't no way he can say he didn't see it.....WasBlind

It`s Time we Chopped off Ricks Head!..

Who wants to be Goalie?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@PC:

Just listening to the 4/13 recording of six screens... you say that all the interrupting callers was a band of JW closet apostates? I haven't gotten to the point where Rick cancels the 10 PM program, but he sure keeps attributing these interuptions to the JWN posters. These JW closet apostates emailed you later? Did they say how many were in the group? It seems really pervasive to me... they really got through quite a lot...

MeanMrMustard

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I haven't gotten to the point where Rick cancels the 10 PM program, but he sure keeps attributing these interuptions to the JWN posters. "

It's all hype

• steve2
    steve2

The JWs could be onto something resembling effectiveness when they selectively pretend that "opposers" don't exist. At times there's an element on this site that - possibly unintentionally - feeds the "six screens" need to pump up the hypey. The "pursuit" of the "truth" of whether Johnny the Bethelite exists is laudable but there must come a point when it's feeding an insatiable appetite for controversy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit