Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I only ever heard "JTB" once on a Sick Screams conference call. I found it puzzling that when he started talking, he said he was "hiding in a closet" and was in severe pain because someone left a vacuum cleaner near the stairs (supposedly on purpose to injure him and as a warning for him not to even think of leaving Bethel) and he tripped over it and fell down the stairs, injuring his back (he also claims that the "Bethel pharmacy" refused to fill his prescription for painkillers for his back). How Fearon heard him over the cacophony of the other callers is beyond me, but all of a sudden, Fearon got all excited and said "Johnny? Johnny the Bethelite, is that you?"...then "JTB" could be heard whispering "Rick it's Johnny". Now, he was supposedly hiding, whispering at the beginning of the conversation, and then he got progressively louder and louder until he was speaking normally. That doesn't sound like someone who is afraid of being heard, or even someone who is trying to hide because they are afraid for their life, as he claimed to be. It reeked of bullshit.

Now, here's the thing. People have called Bethel asking about this person...not just PC. So at any time he could have been completely outed by any of the people who called. He left enough rope for any one of us to hang him by his gonads with Bethel. Yet, not a peep about him getting shitcanned. He left the breadcrumbs for any idiot with a telephone to follow.

• Curtains
    Curtains
    you sound like you are a very stupid guy PC, ringing bethel regarding Johnny.

Well, yes, I suppose it would have been extremely foolish and even stupid of me to drop a dime on Johnny, but such assertions of foolishness and stupidity would be based on the presupposition that Johnny were anything other than a fraud. As I have stated, I had confirmation that Johnny was a hoaxer before I made the call.

If you had already had confirmation that Johnny was hoaxer what was the point of making the call? The WBTS are suspicous enough of their members as it is.

imo it is also completely ridiculous of koolaidman to string out the story of Johnny the bethelite to this insane extent.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

@ Curtains, when someone says something, it's one thing. Being able to prove it to others is quite another. PC could not reveal his sources, as they came to him in confidentiality. Therefore, he needed some sort of concrete proof to show others that this was indeed a hoax. I know that I don't take people at their word unless I see proof that I can trust what is being said. Fearon never proved Johnny, even though he SAID he could (he supposedly had a scan of his Bethel ID). People were asking for evidence, Fearon produced none. It was all speculation and conjecture. PC showed integrity in that he searched for actual proof to show all of us the truth behind this matter. Now, if he had just said "Oh, yeah I know it's a hoax, but I can't tell you how"...would you have believed him? Would many of us? Probably not.

As for "ratting out" someone in Bethel and Bethel being suspicious of it's members? You heard the head of the IT department. They aren't even giving this any attention. It's a waste of their time.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    If you had already had confirmation that Johnny was hoaxer what was the point of making the call? The WBTS are suspicous enough of their members as it is.

Already asked and answered.

• baltar447
    baltar447

ROFL! 5 calls in a week! Either the IT dept there is laughing or under ALOT of scrutiny.

• SuperSpook
    SuperSpook

Some former Jehovah's Witnesses are certainly at odds with each other. This just demonstrates that apostate propaganda is disconcerting and serves no purpose for any kind of a brotherhood. This isn't the case in the Christian congregation. Jehovah's Witnesses successfully remain united.

Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

SuperSpook/Alice, this "former Jehovah's Witness" is just going to say STFU already. Quote your Newly Whacked-Out Mis-Translation somewhere else.

And BTW, how dare you desecrate Heath Ledger's "Joker" by using it as your avatar!

• SuperSpook
    SuperSpook
    SuperSpook/Alice, this "former Jehovah's Witness" is just going to say STFU already. Quote your Newly Whacked-Out Mis-Translation somewhere else.

No logical comeback. You substitute a logical rebuttal with spewing profanity. That just proves that I'm absolutely right.

But now really put them all away from you, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of your mouth. (Colossians 3:8)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rachel/AliceInWonderland/Confearacy/Spade/SuperSpook

Jehovah's Witnesses successfully remain united.....AliceInWonderLand/SuperSpook

Jehovah's Witnesses successfully remain united WatchTarded..

If you ever become a JW..

You can be a WatchTard too!

........................ ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLP0siJI-8

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit