Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PM me for my real name and congregation. I have nothing to hide.

Careful. Spook might be harvesting IP's lol

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SuperSpook said;

If anyone wants to know the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses, they can be visited in person at any local Kingdom Hall in spite of the baseless slander of apostates

You are forgetting we were all once Jehovah's witnesses so we know EXACTLY what they are about and that is why we are no longer one. Also I disagree with you assertion that you can really know a Jehovah's Witness just by visiting a local kingdom hall. We were taught to "love bomb" visitors and we were taught to LIE to those who were "nonbelievers" as in non jws about what really goes on in the organization. The elder I studied with told me this great lie which is the meetings are "voluntary", yeah right! He neglected the part that they really are mandatory as well as the compulsory field service and if you do not do it, you will be judged as weak and have NO friends.

As far as Jehovah's Witnesses not having bitter contentions, well take your head out of your arse for once. In the kh's I attended the congregation was loaded with contentions, strife, liars, backbiters, gossipers, etc. How could they not be if they are christians lacking Holy Spirit. What do I mean by that? Well you don't accept Christ as the only way to the father, hence no holy spirit for you. You cannot develop fruits of the spirit without it. That is why most congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses are a MESS.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Super Spoke that's a really nice act you got there.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    There's been some non-trivial adjustments to doctrine . . .

"Non-trivial adjustments" actually means SIGNIFICANT adjustments, you know that, right?

but true religion has a consistent pattern of corresponding to universal truth.

Would you be referring to Universal Truth # 6328 : All attempts at profundity will immediately kill a conversation?

Or perhaps Universal Truth # 6: Ketchup makes everything taste better. Except Ketchup.

Maybe you are talking about Universal Truth # 25: A straight line can be drawn from the Tower of Babel to UniCode.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SuperSpook/AliceInWonderland..

Someone must have a lot to hide. The apostate agenda is generally secretive with little to offer in the way credibility.

You`ve changed your name and avatar Multiple times..

Mary has always been Mary..

and..

I let the Mods know your back..

Hiding under another Name and Avatar..

................ ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

Spook do you consider me a slanderer? If so, I would like to hear your reasonings to why.

-Sab

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Why do you all entertain this nut SuperSpook? On a positive note, is it possible that Six Screens and Rick Fearon will finally be regarded as sensationalist nonsense generally speaking as opposed to random posters considering that that ilk was worthless?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Super Spook deleted, please do not respond to trolls, it just gives them the attention they want ! Back to the topic

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

At the end of my segment on the 4/23 conference call, Joe gracefully declared me and JWN the winner . . .

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hopefully this will stick a fork in Tricky Ricky and his Traveling Anointed Remnent Show!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit