Is everyone on here disassociated??

by happi2b 87 Replies latest jw friends

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Neither Da'd or Df'd ...........

last I heard...11 yrs out

• happi2b
    happi2b

Haha I completely understand what you are saying and will deff take all this into consideration. I've been studying for a little over a year now and all I care about is serving God and if at any time he feels I shouldn't be in the organization I think he would let me know. So until we have a disagreement or they seriously push me to the limit I think I'm fine with the little things being bad. The friends I have in the organization have been my friends before I began studying and I think would be even after but you never know cause I do know that they would not talk to me if I was DF'd. I appreciate everyones comments and will deff look into it further (have but will look further) and make a decision. As of now I'm excited to become a baptized publisher but who knows how I will feel after being baptized and it's easy to just tell the elders I'm done goodbye you probably won't ever see me again. Well for me atleast it would be cause I could care less about anything so long as I still feel I have my relationship with God I am fine.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was a Jw for over 40 years and can agree that within the religion there are nice sincere people who do their best and try to worship God the best way they can. But JWs are like any cross section of society and there are bad ones, lazy ones, snobby ones, selfish ones, hard working ones, kind ones, liars and criminals.

When you are new in the full impact of the decisions you make is unkinown. You will not not have had time to see changes in doctrine and people are anxious for you to embrace the organisation so you will be welcomed and made a fuss of. You have not experienced the scrutiny you are under once you are baptised and going door to door.

The gloss will wear off trust me .

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm with Outlaw............

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

there are lots of different ppl here, but i would say alot just dont believe in god at all so be careful when posting because if you start posting anything positive about the witnesses they will just try to come up with as many negatives as possible. the witnesses arent perfect but they do try to follow the bible the best they can. remember if u decide to get baptized you are dedicating your life to jehovah. there will be a lot of ppl that will try to discourage u but remember the bible says it is a small narrow road but a broad and spacious road to destruction.

• happi2b
    happi2b

Derserving how right you are! If I get baptized I'm dedicating my life to Jehovah my God not to the organization! So as much as I appreciate your comments I do not agree with most of them. Maybe I am making the worst decision of my life, but being young is about exploring your options and this is the only thing I want to do with my life. I want to serve my God. Yes the organization may have let their heads get too big and they may be puffed up with pride, but the family I have gained is so loving and I wouldn't leave them there without me to keep them sane.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

DF'd in '95 and oh so proud of it.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I stopped going a few years ago. So I guess I'm inactive or fading.

I'm one of the many stories of having a child that was molested by an ex-elder and we were the ones treated like crap! I just couldn't see a God of Love and justice being behind an Org that will allow victims to be further victimized and molesters to be protected, so I left.

If your going in, go in with eyes wide open. Keep reading, Keep researching and don't go in thinking the love within those walls is unconditional. The moment you leave, you will see there are no real friends in the ORG.

• happi2b
    happi2b

okay thank you :)

So I have read that a lot have seen that there is doctrinal changes through the years, I have to go to work soon and am almost out of posts for today so I would love it if you could provide some examples so I could research them and look into them. I also have taken a lot of your concerns into consideration and will deff be asking my teacher just as soon as she gets off work lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    In every true statement there is always a lie, in every lie there is always a hint of truth.
    I do believe some things may not be handled correctly and everyhwere in this world there is hipocrasy but the people
    I've met in the association are very honest and do to the best of their abilities try to live by bible standards and is that
    not what we as believers in God and in his son supposed to be doing?.....Happi2b

So your a WBT$ Appologist..We have plenty of those here..

Step#1..You say your just going back to the WBT$/JW`s..Studying..

Step#2..You defend the WBT$ regardless of how Corrupt it is..

Step#3..You start to Preach Here..

You have already completed Step 1 and 2 in your first few posts..

We are now Ready for some good Old Fashoned..

"Watchtower Preaching"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6Ge0izBZ3VQ/SZTu_C76QkI/AAAAAAAAAkA/8Bcwjy82f8o/s400/altivez.GIF

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit