Is everyone on here disassociated??

by happi2b 87 Replies latest jw friends

• happi2b
    happi2b

So I don't understand it seems to me from the posts that I have read just about everyone is disassociated.

Just wondering if that's true or if I am not the only one on here still within the organization.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Nope...there's all kinds on here. Some still in and active but want out, some DA'd, some DF'd, some who have just faded away, and some trying to fade or get out.

BTW, welcome to the forum. I was a born-in JW...then faded away a few years ago.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

No your not alone..

We have active JW`s here..Inactive..DA..DF..Bethelites..Gilliad graduates..People who pretend to be JW`s..

Muslims..Jews..Catholics..Ect..ect..It`s a mixed bag..

I`m neither DF or DA..I`m just Gone..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• trevorbv
  • wobble
    wobble

No, far from it, we have a number of active ones on here, including Elders, you have just not read enough !

The majority on here are either DA'd or DF'd, a good number, like myself, are simply "inactive", I also do not attend Meetings, a number here are inactive but still attend.

You will find that most on here have a good reason for the position they hold, the one thing that 99% have in common is knowing that the JW/WT religion is not the truth !

Big Wobble Welcome !!!! If you feel inclined, tell us what you are "Happy2B" and tell us your story .

• trevorbv
  • paladin
    paladin

I want out but can't get out because of my born in wife. I'm approaching the point where I might pack it in. Just today at a funeral at the lacal Kingdom Hall I was approached by an elder and asked if I would cosider pioneering for 30 hours this April. My reply was no. Seems like there is no rest for the dead these days. LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm a never-been, referred by the society as an "unbelieving mate".

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I'm a goat. I grew up in the "Truth", and reject it point by point now. Since I was never baptised, I can not be disassociated or disfellowshipped.

By the way, welcome. I see you're on post 1 of 1. I want to warn you that this place is addictive.

Skeeter

• happi2b
    happi2b

thank you for all your comments :)

I'm currently studying with JW's and have found it to be delightful. So I suppose my opinions may differ from everyone here but I'm very curious as to why people would leave. my mother raised us in the organization until she was DF'd but after a few years and some growing up I made the decision to go back. I'm Happi2b with Jehovah no matter where I am or what organization I'm with. I noticed a lot of you have some experiences that are not so pleasing for me to hear of but I have had nothing short of an amazing experience so far and do believe what is being taught is truth even if sometimes there is some lies within it. Thanks for all the warm welcomes as soon as I get this whole thing figured out I will post my story :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit