Is everyone on here disassociated??

by happi2b 87 Replies latest jw friends

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Happy2b:

Most of us have been where you are and I don't think that the people on this forum are just here just talking about this just for conversation. At one time, most of us wanted to serve Jehovah faithfully and believed that the WTBS had our best interests at heart. You are in the "engagement phase" a study. When you get baptized, the game does indeed change courses. You mentioned that you're enjoying friendships with those in the organization. Been there, done that. You have not been tested, yet. Once you voice any concerns about the society once you get dunked, you will notice that the "love" will disappear. You will not be allowed to question the "Society". You really need to think seriously about becoming a JW. I was raised in the truth and I saw so many good people leave. That should tell you something does not add up. Read on the history of the JWS (1975, Ray Franz, etc.). If you have ANY doubts, please reconsider.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome, Happi2B...

If you think that everyone on here is disassociated, then you haven't done much perusal of this site, yet...

Your comment,

"In every true statement there is always a lie, in every lie there is always a hint of truth. ..."

Something tells me that you might be a perfect candidate for the Watchtower Society...

• simon17
    simon17

Why don't you just tell your study conductor you started posting at JW.net and have been having some interesting discussions about the Witnesses and some interesting opinions people have.

See how that goes.

• free2beme
    free2beme

No, I am actually an active Circuit Overseer, just on here to be my real self. Which is an apostate!!!

Actually, been considered inactive or a fader for almost 14 years. I wouldnt give them the honor of disassociating myself and acknowledge their authority.

• kimbo
    kimbo

I am still in the [ almost the TRUTH except for the lies ]

the governing body are liers

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dffed. The elder who informed me would not tell me why. I assume it was all the difficult questions that i started posing, after i found out that biblegod wasn't directing the governating body movements. No illicit actions, illicit substances or dishonesty by me were ever brought up against me. Apparently, all those darn questions were a mortal threat to divine workings in my immediate area.

S

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

For some reason when reading the question I wanted to answer "No, some are divorced".. I have no idea why...

Snoozy

• shamus100
    shamus100

I've always wanted to but since leaving many years ago they have never contacted me so I can tell them to f*** off. ;(

Some bullshit they published in the watchtower - about how everyone gets the message once a year. ;)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    If I get baptized I'm dedicating my life to Jehovah my God not to the organization!

Have you read the vows yet?

(1) On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?

(2) Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?

Did you know that what 'his will' is, is decided for you by Watchtower hierachy and that if you don't agree with them, you are out and your lovebombing family will morph into Mr Hyde? When that happens, pop back here and say hi.

Welcome to our nightmare

Chris

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm DA! Why would anyone want to leave? When the love bomb blew up on my face all I had left was a craped on face. Then I did research and realized God was not the founder of JWs. To make a long story short. I was a real believer pioneer for years raised in married to elder.... bla bla bla! Now much happier and more content with God and my life. I never never thought I would leave!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit