looky looky - A 'real' J-dub forum! (are they becoming normal???)

by Reality79 164 Replies latest jw friends

• AiAi
    AiAi

EntirelyPossible you have a pm

• mamalove
    mamalove

I see one of my IRL JW facebook friends "likes" the page. She is recently reinstated and is nauseatingly drunk with the kool-aid.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Oops! Their list of approved "JW friendly websites" includes a link to a site clearly offering apostate material. The Strictly Genteel website contains copies of early Watchtowerrs and old Russell and Rutherford books that are distinctly "old light". Repeating those views today would warant expulsion.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Entirely Possible, you have a PM...

And thank you!

Zid

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

.The Society will shut it down. They can market their own game to get money.

The dramatic exclusion process is a testament to the power of apostate sites and witnesses (small w). People who speak truth and believe they speak truth, are assured. They are ceding the logical and educational game to apostates. It truly is an extraordinary testament to efforts here and elsewhere.

Someone should make all the info public.

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

http://www.jwtalk.net/forum/read.php?10,24907 can someone copypaste the comments from this thread here? please i'm dying to see this

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

From their site on apostates... "When one leaves Jehovah's organization and becomes an apostate, they give up any ability they once had to think for themselves as well as any capability of being an honest person ever again. All they can do now is, like a trained parrot, is repeat the same senseless garbage that has been printed in their horrid literature and internet sites."

*snigger*

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

EP - Thank you. Is there a word for what they are doing with statements like that? It's like they take everything people usually accuse JW's of and turn the tables by accusing the accuser of doing the same thing.

• Reality79
    Reality79

EP - Thank you. Is there a word for what they are doing with statements like that? It's like they take everything people usually accuse JW's of and turn the tables by accusing the accuser of doing the same thing.

That's exactly what I was thinking. What a bunch of asswipes.

Plus don't you just admire the oh so loving christian tone of that ironic statement? Whoever wrote that needs to be bitch slapped.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Actually what ya'll should do is write to the $ociety and get them to shut the site down!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit