looky looky - A 'real' J-dub forum! (are they becoming normal???)

by Reality79 164 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Zid How you doin'

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Over at JWTalk is actually rather amusing. The conversations are full of things like "The assembly was great!", "Where did Cain get his wife?", The TMS this week was GREAT!", "Is Libya the new King of the North?", "We are SOOOO lucky to be JDUBS!", "If someone isn't a JDUB, where do they get morals from?", "Is it OK to hunt?", "I need ideas for a talk on paradise?", "How do you deal with an evolutionist?" and full of such brilliant answers as "I like to ask evolutionist where the first two particles they think smashed into each other came from if no one created them! They can't answer that!" and "They ain't gots no morals! Only us JDUBS got them!"

In short, typical JDub morons that don't even understand the questions they think they are so brilliantly answering. It's rather amusing, actually. I know that at least one member there reads this forum, she posted something from here once asking for advice on how to answer it.

They are salivating at the thought of the UN banning religion over the trouble in the middle east. Nary a tear for the billions killed, they just want their damn pet lion.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    "They ain't gots no morals!

lol!

• clarity
    clarity

I am starting to worry about myself lately ... I'm sitting here all alone and keep breaking out with insane giggling and laughter!!! Bit of nattering also....maybe it's a good sign, it might mean I'm seeing more & more, the crazyness of all this religion stuff crap!!

I mean it's rediculous to take any of it seriously ... the more you look at it, the more it looks all the same!

"The Church of Scientology asks its members to quit all communication with people the Church deems are perpetually antagonistic to Scientology. The practice of shunning in Scientology is termed disconnection. Members can disconnect with parents, children, spouses, and friends"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-oh sorryhahaha

clarity

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

One of the threads is; "Is it proper for a single sister to demonstrate some spiritual knowledge"

What the f*ck? Guess Mary, you can't join the forum! LOL.

Skeeter

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    One of the threads is; "Is it proper for a single sister to demonstrate some spiritual knowledge"

Are you serious?!! It's interesting how the distinction is made between what a single sister and a married sister can demonstrate. What was the rationale for this question?

• Reality79
    Reality79

^^^That question really had me thinking WTF??? I don't even know what to say to that.

Also the one about where do worldly people get their morals from......these Jdubs really need to get their heads out their asses and see the forest for the trees. It really shows you the danger of a limited brain.

• cult classic
    cult classic

For the best laugh of your life please click on the "The Interchange" tab and read some of the thread titles...

Also, click on the "Create a New Profile" tab and read the questions for acceptance into the forum.... ROFLMAO

Man the Witnesses are really hilarious... They don't know it.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Man I am in stitches.... This is posted under the submit button on the bottom of the "create a new profile" page.

"Did you fill in all the fields above? If you did not enter the song numbers, song title, and scripture field above, you will instantly be denied membership. If you're referrer says they have no clue who you are or denies having referred you here, you will be rejected for lying.

The mid-week song numbers and post-Watchtower song title entered above will be compared with what is printed in our English-USA editions of our literature. If you think that your language edition may differ, please use the Contact Form at the top of the page to alert us of this. We may ask alternate questions or require a scan of your language edition to confirm that you are associated with Jehovah's people.

Please understand that you will not be able to read posts or participate until after an administrator has approved your application. Administrators log in and check for applications a couple times per day, so expect a delay. You WILL receive some kind of email within 24 hours, so check your mail and perhaps even your spam folder in case our mail gets directed there by mistake."

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    ... will get you immediately banned, as will hateful speech

So, how can they discuss "Christendom"?

Please understand that you will not be able to read posts or participate until after an administrator has approved your application.

That seems self defeating to me. OTOH, perhaps they're screening out elders so they won't get busted...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit