looky looky - A 'real' J-dub forum! (are they becoming normal???)

by Reality79 164 Replies latest jw friends

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Serenity said,

OMG! What loser came up with this? I think the game is actually worse than going out in service!

But you see, it is in accordance to magnific family appreciation evening true believers should follow.

CP

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

What was funny with the H2H game was that there is a conductor (obviously game elder) who do nothing but makes service records and interprets things from publications. He may not go from H2H, just sit and conduct.

CP

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'm sure there's nothing much to see other than:

"Wow, wasn't the TMS great tonight?"

"Sure was!"

"All the parts were really awesome!"

"MOD ALERT: Brother, we only say awesome when referring to Jehovah himself."

"Oh....sorry."

"Mods, what about the faithful slave? would Jehovah mind if we call them awesome? because I sure think they are."

"MOD: After some prayer, I think we can allow that."

• Honesty
    Honesty

$33.75 for a game that sharpens your skills in the door-to-door work with

the JW's most often used Scriptures.

Sounds like fun.

NOT

• 3Mozzies
  • Honesty
    Honesty

3Mozzzies,

Thanks.

Those cards brought back a lot of memories.

I threw up all over my keyboard when I saw them.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

SMH I miss the days of MSN chat when they had their JWChat rooms... and Yahoo... It was pretty easy to get into those... I know... I used to get pissed at all the "apostates" coming in and disrupting us lmao...

• Room 215
    Room 215

Are these yutzes tone deaf or not? How many times has GB railed against independent websites pitched even to loyal Jdubs?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'd love to get my hands on the "conversation stoppers" deck... Of course, I might be able to come up with some new ones... I wonder if the deck contains cards like, "I'm Wiccan..." or "I don't believe in Middle-Eastern volcano gods"...

As I look at the JW world nowadays, more and more it begins to resemble an echo-chamber....

An air-tight, locked echo-chamber from which the oxygen is s - l - o - o - o - o - w - l - y disappearing....

One of the clearest examples of a "closed" system, that I've ever seen....

Zid

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Don't miss out on the only game for 'True Christians™' [limited stock]

Operators are waiting for your call!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit