Going out with a bang

by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

WOW speechless and priceless with the inner strength to accomplish this feat.

Feat. LittleToe. There's an obvious joke there.

One of my favorite xjw stories. This and Seven006's 2-week Consulting Trip at Bethel were the ones that snapped me out of my JW fog.

I can't find the link to the audio or the transcript. Maybe someone else can provide link?

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Found the link to LittleToe's Profile page:

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/littletoe/Profile.html

The profile is very outdated and I'm not sure if the audio works (I'm having trouble opening the .wav file) but the transcript and other details are easy to see and read.

I miss his updates. Wonder how he and Xena are doing now...

-Aude.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Best exit EVER! A must for all newbies like me...fandabbydozy!

bttt

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bump for new people who have not read this thread.

Is the talk still available online?

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

I just listened to the audio of the talk and read along with the manuscript. Outstanding! Hats off to Little Toe. That man had courage! Such composure all the way through.

I disassociated myself about two weeks ago. Sent the letter to Brooklyn and the local K.H. ... It's good to have closure on that chapter of my life after a long 15 year plus fade. My relationship with my family was pretty much gone anyway. I haven't heard from them since sending the letter and that's fine. Life goes on ... with or without them. To be quite honest, for many years it's been better without them.

For the new ones here that know something isn't right with the "Organization", I would encourage you to pour yourself into searching out the answers sooner than later. Life is precious and the only regret I have regading leaving the "Organization" is not leaving it sooner.

Thanks for the bump on this thread slimboyfat.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee!!!

Let's check this out....

• Leolaia
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, SlimBoyFat, thanks for "resurrecting" this thread!!

Well, I had to read the transcript as my creaky old computer might not be able to handle the sound bytes...

It was interesting...

The first part, of course, tended to sound a bit like every other JW talk in every kingdom hall that I ever had the misery to attend [shudder!!!], but the last part - now, that there was JUICY!!!

Almost makes me wish I was a guy.... So I could DA with more "ooomph"!!

Though, I suppose a sister could prepare a SPECIAL "Theocratic Ministry School" part and give it on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday night....

Hee hee hee heeeeee!!!

• LV101
    LV101

Where or what do I click on to read this talk?

Thanks,

LV101

• tornapart
    tornapart

Awesome! What a bombshell!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit