Going out with a bang

by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

i tell so many people about this. on another board i posted something basically about "the most pimp way" to leave the organization and I mentioned you. I don't know you LT, but I'm proud of you none the less

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has Ken been promoted? Surely you mean PO.

Slim

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops, my bad. I've edited it in correction. I don't know if he's still PO, or whether or not Ron replaced him on his return to the island.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Having recently met Little Toe at the Curry House, we came home and tuned in to his Talk which incorporated his DA notice to his congregation (back in 2001). We were very impressed by his sincere manner and Christian approach to everyone in the congregation, even though he would have well known the repurcussions of his action.

On a personal note, whilst I (KT) would have loved to have done the same, I don't think that I could have done it in such a mild manner especially when I would have looked down at all of the "Glorious Ones" in the KH!

We are both so proud of the way that you lovingly handled the situation.

Kaytee & Twink (Ken & Pauline)

bttt - for ones that have recently joined this board

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

For those who would like to hear the recorded talk, here is the link

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/littletoe/Profile.html

Kaytee & Twink

• katiekitten
  • coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

gracias for the BTTT. This is one of the greatest threads ever.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I know this is an old thread, but what an unbelievable story, its amazing!!1

• zagor
    zagor

I never told you that LT, but this was experience that invigorated me when I needed it the most. I’ve been out for number of years but because of my ex ‘elders’ kept coming trying to spook me I guess. So one evening I was reading about your experience and next morning I kicked then out of my house. Thank you mate, you’re the man.

• Xena
    Xena

That's my baby

Hey I wonder what happened to that porkchop poster who thought you were a troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit