Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Wonder what Beck's show will be about today? Don't know, but I bet it will be good...

• villabolo
    villabolo

Wonder what Beck's show will be about today?

Don't know, but I bet it will be good...

Villabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Beck on right now. Talking about love for your neighbor and how the Japanese do it so well.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Did he cry?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Instead of using cupcakes, maybe he will use sushi today.

Rub a Dub

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Beck - "Some" news stations hyping the nuclear meltdown.... West Coast, get your Iodyne pills. Beck describing the process of nuclear meltdown, not going to happen....ever.

Turn it on now, you can see it for yourself.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

@Free - LOL...yes, he did have to wipe away a tear or two. I think the guy really cares, that's why the tears.

@Rub - Haha, yes, I did see that broadcast. Geez, he could have used something better than cupcakes. But still.... his illustration with them was good.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

OBama going to Rio for a vacation this weekend? Wow, what at time to take a vacation.....

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sam Whiskey:

"Beck - "Some" news stations hyping the nuclear meltdown.... West Coast, get your Iodyne pills. Beck describing the process of nuclear meltdown, not going to happen....ever."

If it doesn't happen, it will be because of all the effort the effort of the Japanese to prevent its happening.

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

If it doesn't happen, it will be because of all the effort the effort of the Japanese to prevent its happening.

Hittin' the ol' sauce a little harder than usual today, Babaloo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit