Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Glenn's show on Good vs. Evil was really good today.

If you missed it, go to glennbeck.com

Farrakhan to Obama: Who the hell do you think you are?

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/03/21/farrakhan-to-obama-who-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are/

• beksbks
    beksbks

You LEFT the JW's???

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

And your point is?

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Allow me Sam . . . I think it is a reference to your cult-like behavior

Luvonyall

• villabolo
    villabolo

Just to show how arrogant this imbecile is, I've posted the following excerpt from his show where he denies that Matin Luther King died fighting for labor rights. In the real world, outside of Beck's Orwellian univere, Martin Luther King was defending workers rights in his last speech before he was assassinated.

From the March 21 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' the Glenn Beck Program:

GLENN BECK: Madison is just the beginning, AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka told a union rally in Annapolis on Monday. Madison is just the beginning; you ain't seen nothing yet, he says. The message? Angry schoolteachers and the unions are the same. Join us April 4th, 2011, a day to stand in solidarity with working people of Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, and a dozen other states, where well-funded right-wing corporate politicians are trying to take away the rights that Dr. King gave his life for.

Wait, wait, hold it, just a second. Dr. King lost his life for collective bargaining for the public unions, really? Did you know that? 'Cause -- that -- we have to update our history books, because I didn't know that. Did you know that?

PAT GRAY: I personally didn't. (Laughs)

BECK: Thank you for that.

GRAY: I didn't know that. I - I was - I'm a little confused, I guess, 'cause, yeah, I thought it had something to do with civil rights, but it was a union deal?

BECK: It was a union deal. Yeah.

STU BURGUIERE: Well, there was the content of the character and the collectiveness of the bargaining was the --

GRAY: Ahh, that's right. How did I miss that?

(In mocking tones Beck and Gray ridicule the notion that unions were the substance of King's speech and claims that it merely had to do with striking Garbage Collectors.)

BECK: Well, to make the point - here's the deal -- April 4 th is the 43rd anniversary of the day Martin Luther King was assassinated after speaking on behalf of the striking black garbage collectors in Memphis, Tennessee. So, I'm sure that the fact that they were black and in Memphis had nothing to do with his mention -- with his, uh, message. It was all about unions and collective bargaining. I'm sure that's what it was.

GRAY: You know it was.

BECK: Well, of course.

Now for an excerpt from Martin Luther King's speech,

in which he supports sanitation workers who were fighting

for their rights to form a union:

The issues is injustice. The issue is the refusal of Memphis to be fair and honest in its dealings with its public servants, who happen to be sanitation workers. Now, we've got to keep attention on that. That's always the problem with a little violence. You know what happened the other day, and the press dealt only with the window-breaking. I read the articles. They very seldom got around to mentioning the fact that one thousand, three hundred sanitation workers were on strike, and that Memphis is not being fair to them, and that Mayor Loeb is in dire need of a doctor. They didn't get around to that.

Now we're going to march again, and we've got to march again, in order to put the issue where it is supposed to be. And force everybody to see that there are thirteen hundred of God's children here suffering, sometimes going hungry, going through dark and dreary nights wondering how this thing is going to come out. That's the issue. And we've got to say to the nation: we know it's coming out. For when people get caught up with that which is right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.

Now Mr. Sam Whiskey, why should an idiot and pathological liar like Beck be taken seriously when he reinvents history? I challenge you to justify your prophet!

Villabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Murray, it's not cult like behavior. But...you can call it whatever you like. I happen to believe that something is brewing on a global scale. Call it Armageddon, call it what you like, but.... it is coming.

Glenn Beck simply helps by putting the pieces together.... Kind of like the JW's.

• misocup
    misocup

Sam Whiskey

Glenn Beck simply helps by putting the pieces together.... Kind of like the JW's.

I feel so sorry for you. You must live your life in such a state of fear. Have you ever been diagnosed bipolar?

I happen to believe that something is brewing on a global scale. Call it Armageddon, call it what you like, but.... it is coming.

Yes your are right, but you have a say in what the future will be like. Do you really want it to be utter destruction? If it's armageddon, then it also must be true that Jesus will stop the destruction. How will it look to Jesus if you side with someone like Glenn Beck? I mean profiting on someone elses misfortune?... Jesus wouldn't like that.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Glenn Beck is A W E S O M E toay! The Amish busted for selling unpasturized milk!

But wait! Aren't there more important things our federal gub-ment (FDA) could be doing with our tax dollars?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When you're too much of a right wing loon that Fox News gives you the boot, you know you're on a different planet.

Rub a Dub

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

LOL.....too crazy even for FOX.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit