Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sam Whiskey: "@Free - LOL...yes, he did have to wipe away a tear or two. I think the guy really cares, that's why the tears."

Glenn Beck's Fake Crying Photoshoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j_SWbpOH0

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Iron Head: "Hittin' the ol' sauce a little harder than usual today, Babaloo?"

Man, you need to get some imagination. You're using an image that I used before and you think I'm going to be all riled up about it? Besides I'm not the one with the name "Whiskey".

Anyways, perhaps you can give some ratioal response to the question of hy the Japanese would be putting any effort at all if it is, by your reckoning, useless. Perhaps you know something they don't? Perhaps you should be there giving them advise based on your nuclear expertise?

I await your carefully reasoned response.

Villabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

And the penalty for Glenn Beck "fake crying" is......?.....????? The crime that's being commited is????

I still think he's doing a great job with show... I value what he's about on his show.

He get's you to think, and that's the bottom line.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    He get's you to think, and that's the bottom line.

True dat. He gets me to think that he is a shameless fake.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sam Whiskey:

"@Free - LOL...yes, he did have to wipe away a tear or two. I think the guy really cares, that's why the tears."

VERSUS

"And the penalty for Glenn Beck "fake crying" is......?.....????? The crime that's being commited is????"

Hmmmm...Let's see if we could figure that one out.

VillaboloHead Scratch Greenie

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Man, you need to get some imagination. You're using an image that I used before and you think I'm going to be all riled up about it? Besides I'm not the one with the name "Whiskey".

Anyways, perhaps you can give some ratioal response to the question of hy the Japanese would be putting any effort at all if it is, by your reckoning, useless. Perhaps you know something they don't? Perhaps you should be there giving them advise based on your nuclear expertise?

I await your carefully reasoned response.

I get tired of making fun of your world view. This time I'm making fun of your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. And lack thereof

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I get tired of making fun of your world view. This time, I'm making fun of your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. And lack thereof

Note: When heckling someone for their spelling and grammer, it is generally not a good idea to conclude your post with a sentence fragement that lacks punctuation and begins with the word 'and'.

It doesn't work.

- Lime

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

And the penalty for Glenn Beck "fake crying" is......?.....????? The crime that's being commited is????

Apparently you didn't get your BS fill as a JW........

• villabolo
    villabolo

IronHead:

"I get tired of making fun of your world view. This time I'm making fun of your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. And lack thereof"

I do skip letters because of my lousy keyboard.

You, on the other hand, have previously made fun of other people's spelling even though you have a habit of leaving periods out at the end of your snetences. Example, see your last post above.

As far as getting tired of making fun of other peoples worldview, that is all that you've ever done. No attempt to reason, as I said in my last response. Bottom line is, you couldn't respond to that statement if somebody put a gun to your head. So here it is once more:

If it doesn't happen, it will be because of all the effort the effort of the Japanese to prevent its happening.

I eagerly await your second non-response.

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I do skip letters because of my lousy keyboard.

Sure you do

You, on the other hand, have previously made fun of other people's spelling even though you have a habit of leaving periods out at the end of your snetences. Example, see your last post above.

I have never left a period off of any snetence, as far as I know. However, I do leave periods off the end of some sentences, as I told you on another thread. It's been a quirk of mine. I told you that in the same post. Can you remember? Or is that Wild Turkey thing working overtime today?

Now I'm going to do it just to bug you

As far as getting tired of making fun of other peoples worldview, that is all that you've ever done.

Read with comprehension, Babaloo. I wrote that I was tired of making fun of your world view

No attempt to reason, as I said in my last response. Bottom line is, you couldn't respond to that statement if somebody put a gun to your head.

I don't feel like arguing with you tonight. I just want to laugh at you. Taking a conservative or libertarian position on this board is insane. You know what the definition of insanity is, don't you Babaloo? It's doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

I eagerly await your second non-response.

Wait no longer, Babaloo. You just got it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit