Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Man! This guy is spot on. Go Glenn! His show today is awesome.... Telling it like it is.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/

• LV101
    LV101

You are talking about the one under, "Latest," about protests and the first box to click? thanks

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

??? Sorry...don't understand your post.

• laverite
    laverite

No, under the reference box, outside of the main point. Right?

• villabolo
    villabolo

From glennbeck.com:

"Every weekday, Glenn brings the fusion of entertainment and enlightenment into your living room. With a mix of history, current events, and humor, Glenn hopes to inspire and empower his loyal viewers..."

Perhaps the Nazis could have won the war with Glenn Beckian "entertainment" and "humor".

Vilolabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

We're all a little entertaining, even Beck. I think his point is that things are reaching a crescendo. Think what you will, poke all the fun you like, something is changing on a global scale. Sadly, I think it's that the Muslim's are gaining more momentum in Libya and surrounding countries.

People want Democracy, but their going to get something else...

• LV101
    LV101

Sam Whiskey --- I read the right video but the link's screen page changed and i was receiving emails from friends i'd referred to after reading your post. thanks for sharing beck's link --- LOVE BECK but haven't watched show in awhile.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Beck doesn't actually believe anything he says. He's a comedian. He's admitted as much himself. He's like an unfunny Colbert who people actually take seriously. I suggest ignoring him. He's nothing but a clown.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

It looks like Beck is spot on with his analysis. Anyone else willing to step up to the plate and do what he does? You can call him a clown, but he's hitting the nail on the head...comedian or not. If world events spiral out of control, could we see $10.00 a gallon gas? Anyone have any reasoble responses?

No need for 6th grade responses....

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LV101,

Sorry...I wasn't pointing out any particular video, just a link to Beck's site. Sorry for the confusion..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit