Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Sorry no anger here.

That's the saddest thing about you, beksbks

Goodnight

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sometimes my personal happiness does seem like the saddest thing...............................

Anyway, sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

• villabolo
    villabolo

Iron Side:

Sorry no anger here.

That's the saddest thing about you, beksbks

Goodnight

He broke his promise, he broke his promise! Good night and good riddance.

Villabolo

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

You skip letters because of your lousy keyboard?

Beks just got through praising you for your intellectual superiority.... I guess we'll have throw that out the window.

LOL.... blaming it on the keyboard. Hahaha....

You know Iron Head, I hope this clown never leaves this site, he's providing comic relief.... for free!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    You know I hope this clown, Iron Head, never leaves this site, he's providing comic relief.... for free!

Yes, indeed, Sam!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

BizzyBee, I started this thread and I'll start another one, and another one and another one... just for you, Beks and Villablowhole.

All to the glory of Glenn Beck... Amen and Amen. LOL...

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sam Whiskey:

You skip letters because of your lousy keyboard?

Beks just got through praising you for your intellectual superiority.... I guess we'll have throw that out the window.

LOL.... blaming it on the keyboard. Hahaha....

Typical hypocrisy. Your alter ego criticizes other posters for their spelling while he fails to put periods at the end of his sentences. Then he pathetically excuses himself by calling it a "quirk". Not that I care about others misspelling or punctuation but it's really pathetic to see people like Dark Head talking crap about other posters while failing to smell his own.

What about the really important things like saying something meaningful instead of hurling vomit at everyone else?

But then that is what Glenn Beckian fools are like. Your lives are one eternal defecation upon others.

Villabolo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    All to the glory of Glenn Beck... Amen and Amen. LOL...

Just as I thought.....Glenn Beck worship.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You know I hope this clown, Iron Head, never leaves this site, he's providing comic relief.... for free!

Yes, indeed, Sam!

Hooooooooot!!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

It was a jooooke BizzyBee, it was a joke. Get it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit