Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

This is my .02 cents on all this BS...if you scared get a gun and a dog. In reality the powers that be have a contigency plan to sell (force) down peoples throats.

• LV101
    LV101

No problem. I was trying to refer them to a Feb. 22 post (today) like i thought your post indicated (been up too many hrs. here) and somehow they didn't click "Latest" which an hr. later was under the date of the 22nd. Very interesting info.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Which powers? The Muslims? Obama? The Pope? Who?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh my

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Beks posted, Farkel can't be far behind....

• villabolo
    villabolo

Sam Whiskey:

"It looks like Beck is spot on with his analysis. Anyone else willing to step up to the plate and do what he does? You can call him a clown, but he's hitting the nail on the head...comedian or not. If world events spiral out of control, could we see $10.00 a gallon gas? Anyone have any reasoble responses?"

It's real simple Sam. Any fool can predict trouble, even severe trouble, and be right in general unless he gives details. Then he'll put his foot in his mouth as soon as he gives details. You see, predicting world problems is as simple like predicting that there will be an eclipse or an earthquake in Southern California. No analytical skills are needed.

First of, Beck did not predict the unrest before it happened. All he did was to pose conspiracy theories for why it was happening after it had begun. It's the reasons Beck poses for the unrest that is pure bullcaca. I'm not going to even bother responding to his psychotic conspiracy theories.

The REAL reason for the unrest is as follows.

• Extreme foul weather in the form of severe drought and intense rains starting in mid 2010.
    • Subsequent major damage to crops.
    • Spiralling food prices following diminished supply of grains.
    • Disproportunate effect of spiralling food prices on Middle Eastern nations due to a very high percentage of their income (40% in Egypt, world's major wheat importer.) and inability of wages (As low as $2 a day in Egypt.) to purchase such overpriced food. By the way, Egypt has been subsidizing it's staple foods long before these incidents.
    • People, who for psychological reasons become habituated to oppressive regimes, begin to rebel when they foresee starvation.
    • Copycat effect. Once an insurrection is succesful, as it first was in Tunisia, other people in other countries under similar regimes get emboldened to do the same thing. Libya, for example, which is not quite as impoverished as Egypt.

Is that reasonable enough for you Sam? Bottom line, our former 'Mama', the Bitchtower, predicted great things for 1914. But everything got fulfilled in nearly the opposite way that they had predicted.

Villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gee Sam isn't it great when you can have your information pre chewed and spoon fed to you? Who cares if it's accurate, it's just so easy!

• JRK
    JRK

He needs to throw in some Rommel references to keep his Nazi theme going for Libya.

JK

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Villaboho,

I didn't say that Beck predicted anything...I merely commented that I liked his show (as do millions of others) and that I enjoyed his analysis.

I still think he's on target with his thought process.... The guy is awesome and I'm really impressed with him. However, the left (you know...the Democrats who have left Wisconsin because they can't stand the heat) is bangin' hard on ol' Beck because they know he's right.

What else can you do can you when you KNOW you're wrong but attack the people that have it all figured out? Go ahead, tell me he's a comedian....you're still wrong.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I don't think Beck's ratings are in the millions. I believe he currently draws about 1.5M on average. He hasn't even hit the 2M mark in viewership in quite a while. Of course, if millions like his show they better start watching so he doesn't get cancelled.

Maybe he should graduate from the 1950s and at least get dry erase boards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit