Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Taking a conservative or libertarian position on this board is insane.

Why's that? You are in the majority.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Incidentally, I love the way this thread title is worded. Glenn Beck on his game. Yep you bet, a multimillion dollar game. A game that leaves a small crowd of gullible Americans a little more clueless. And probably 30.00 bucks poorer at book time.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Hintoflime in response to the grammar king:

I get tired of making fun of your world view. This time, I'm making fun of your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. And lack thereof

"Note: When heckling someone for their spelling and grammer, it is generally not a good idea to conclude your post with a sentence fragement that lacks punctuation and begins with the word 'and'."

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Hintoflime in response to the grammar king:

I get tired of making fun of your world view. This time, I'm making fun of your spelling, grammar and sentence structure. And lack thereof

"Note: When heckling someone for their spelling and grammer, it is generally not a good idea to conclude your post with a sentence fragement that lacks punctuation and begins with the word 'and'."

Villabolo

Hahahaha. I really get under your skin, don't I Baba O'Riley?

Almost 2 hours between my last post and yours. Wow. Besides having a malfunctioning keyboard that can't spell, you no Google good, do you?

• villabolo
    villabolo

All hail the Prophet!

He will teach the retarded

his wondrous truths

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Good for you, Babaloo. Very well thought out. My opinion of you has improved, slightly. Your skill at Google Images far surpasses your skill at Google Web

• villabolo
    villabolo

Won't you join me for a cup of koolaid?

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

There you go, Killer. Don't hold back. You've got Beck supporters on the ropes now. Smell the blood?

Keep searching the web. Your violent torpedoes of truth are wearing them down

Eye of the tiger, Babaloo. Eye of the tiger

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Iron head, you are making a fool of yourself. But that seems to be in your comfort zone.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Iron head, you are making a fool of yourself. But that seems to be in your comfort zone.

And Ruth Buzzi shows up, right on cue

Say Ruth, how can you type with one hand on your hip while shaking a rolling pin at me with the other?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit