Glenn Beck on His Game Today - Go Glenn!

by Sam Whiskey 161 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    And because I "worship" Glenn Beck, I'm "incapable of original thought"?

You said it. Yes, I agree. If you ask nicely, I will spell it out for you.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Dark Head:

And because I "worship" Glenn Beck, I'm "incapable of original thought"?

That's what you believe?

Be very wary, when the Gods of irony smile upon thee.

Villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yuck. I bet old Glenn was a real bully magnet when he was a youth. Tubby little freak, probably pulling wings off of flies and tormenting small animals. Jerking off to the latest Women's Day mag.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I close my case and my comments on this thread. Insanity rears it's ugly head

Any reader that gets this far, please draw your own conclusions

• beksbks
    beksbks

Did you have a case? Ohhhh sorry. I missed it.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I have to say this before I leave:

Yuck. I bet old Glenn was a real bully magnet when he was a youth. Tubby little freak, probably pulling wings off of flies and tormenting small animals. Jerking off to the latest Women's Day mag.

You really are an angry woman. It must be scary to be that full of hatred for a person you have never met. That kind of hate is borderline sickness

I hope you can find some kind of peace

• villabolo
    villabolo

Dark Head: "I close my case and my comments on this thread."

For sure? Is that a promise? Cross your heart (if you have one) and hope to die?

Villabolo

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You really are an angry woman. It must be scary to be that full of hatred for a man you have never even met. That kind of hate is borderline sickness

Wow, that's just weird. Sorry no anger here. Although, I think a healthy anger towards a self serving pig like Beck who is sacrificing his own country so he can make another buck is just that, healthy.

Damnit I guess I am angry!

• villabolo
    villabolo

Dark Side (still forgetting his periods while criticizing my skipped letters):

I have to say this before I leave: . . .

You really are an angry woman. It must be scary to be that full of hatred for a man you have never even met. That kind of hate is borderline sickness

And I have to add this before he chooses to leave:

Villabolo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Although, I think a healthy anger towards a self serving pig like Beck who is sacrificing his own country so he can make another buck is just that, healthy.

Ee- hah!

And with that, just leave, DS. You will not be missed. And think twice before you start another thread worshipping Glenn Beck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit