What Do You Miss About Being An Active JW?

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

There are some really good people that I miss, I just hate that they are blinded

by this cult, yes I miss them, but not enough to go back

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Oh let me see, I do miss falling into a deep sleep during the WT study and circuit conventions, and eating cheese danish’s and having sticky fingers and spilling my Coke on the floor.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I used to love to make people envious by bringing multiple bags of French fries from Micky D’d and forcing them to smell it.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

I miss the food at congrecation get togethers Old sisters make the best stuff ever o the swedish meatballs the nanaimo bars!! and sure i can make those things myself now but it was funner when other ppl did the work and it was free :-(

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Absolutely and resolutely NOTHING!!!!! NMKA

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Scratch my earlier answers. I was just playing.

I miss the hookers and blow.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Giving Number 4 talks and trying to make them interesting and relevant. (Except for when I had to give talks explaining things I didn't believe.)

How often does a loser like me get to have a room full of people sitting there forced to listen to every word I say without interrupting?

Here's a private fantasy: after I discovered it was all bullshit, I could have done one last No.4 talk and announced that I'd decided to do a talk based on Crisis of Conscience instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit