Jan. 15th WT- Go to Meetings to Fight the Blues- Eliminate other Activities

by flipper 103 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesS
    JamesS

Hi all, do they have "Witness Only" watchtowers now then?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I was depressed the whole time I was in the WT, once I left my mood instantly improved and got better and better each year. I've been out more than 7 years now and have not taken prozac for my depression in 6 years! Go figure?

• flipper
    flipper

SNOOZY- Yeah, seriously ! Tell them WHY they are depressed ! As JW's they are mind controlled and really don't KNOW why they are depressed. Go for it sure ! You'll show them authentic unconditional caring. More than they are getting at the kingdom hall.

JAMES S- Well- They have Witness only Watchtowers that they study at the WT study meetings. But they have ANOTHER Watchtower that they place out in field service that is a softer, less hard hitting version than the one they study at the meeting. That's so the public will be duped into joining by a " soft sell " . Really deceiving of the WT society.

LOVELY LIL- I agree with you ! I have been out 7 years also- and I've never been happier ! It's amazing how much stress we went through as Witnesses isn't it ? I think many times we don't realize it until we leave it though. I'm glad you are doing better Lil ! Very cool. Peace out,Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump up for any newer members who may not have seen this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit