Is there a Logical explanation for the spooky things happening at my daughter, Ali's house?!?!!!!

by coffee_black 141 Replies latest jw friends

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

is she under any medication and are you certain that both heard noises at the same time? I would move out either way, my case was a bit more extreme but everything went away once we move house.

Any past history on the house, are there any witches near by?

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    In other words, most of the people who dismiss that sort of thing out of hand are working on exactly the same quality of evidence that Jehovah's Witnesses who believe that such things MUST BE TRUE are - blind faith. In this case, blind faith that anything not immediately obvious has to be false.

Falacious statement. However, if you are really convinced that this stuff is real, you should go back to that voodoo ceremony schtick and take someone from Randi with you. You would walk away $1 million richer. Blind faith, indeed.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

• life is to short
    life is to short

We live in a Bungalow and have an attic that you need a ladder to get to. We do not have an upstairs to our house.

I do not know what to say about the strange things happening. We I truly believed in the "truth" I totally believed in the spirit world. As a kid I had some things happen to me that I even till this day believe was the spirit. But since knowing the truth about the "truth" I am not so freaked out.
    So I do not know what to say. I think a video and tape reorder is the way to go.

Sorry your daughter is having this on top of everything else.

LITS

• Lore
    Lore

Set up high definition video cameras in every room in the house.

I see 4 possible outcomes:

1: Ghosts aren't real, you'll find out you have rats in the attic and we can all stop living in the dark ages.

2: Ghosts are real but they are afraid of cameras, in which case your problems are solved as long as you keep the cameras on.

3: Ghosts are real but they are not afraid of cameras, in which case you will become a millionaire for proving the paranormal.

4: Ghosts are real but cameras tick them off and they'll destroy the cameras and kill everyone in the house.

In any case calling in some quack will, in the long run, be far more expensive than good cameras and won't get anything accomplished.

• designs
    designs

Is this kinda like Stephen's videos of the miraculously appearing rice crispys or the old guy with the pulsating crotch, all totally authentic

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Coffee_black,

Your daughter should report this to the police. Perhaps there are other similar incidents in the area that have been reported. It could be a local prankster or worse, either way imo, filing a police report will document the matter if future incidents should occur.

• blondie
    blondie

I would check for critters first. Then she should think back who she has given access to her house, cable guy, plumber, carpenter, guy from electric company. Also, I would get the locks changed and make sure that the windows are all secure.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My son friend had underwear missing from his home. His wifes and daughters. One night my son was staying over and someone was in the house. My son tackled him outside and panties went flying out of the mans jacket. The police were called, it even made the news here. After checking the guys home out(he lived on the same street), there were over 150 pair of panties in the home he had been stealing from other houses in the neighborhood. He had been watching the homes over a long period of time and planning his break-ins that way.

I know it does not explain what's happening to you, but possibly your daughter could ask around her area if there are strange things happening to her neighbors.

purps

I posted about it

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/170376/1/Child-Predator-Caught-by-my-Son

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Always look for a logical explanation first and there usually is one.

The video surveillence is an excellent idea, just don't tell anyone about it, it will be easier to catch if no one knows.

IF by some chance you do find that it is something "paranormal" I have one suggestion for you:

MOVE.

;)

• undercover
    undercover

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit