Is there a Logical explanation for the spooky things happening at my daughter, Ali's house?!?!!!!

by coffee_black 141 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I would suggest putting a bolt or chain- independent of the locks- on every door except the front door, and putting a burgular alarm with a combination keypad at the front door. Sounds like a good place to live, and it would be a shame to have to move because of this weird stuff.

I imagine its some freako-weirdo who lives very near her. Just a guess...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Coffee_black,

at all cost remind Ali to stay calm and try not to

stress over this to much, the house I live in was

built in the 50's and the original owners daughter

committed suicide here, I learned that from a nieghbor

who grew up in this nieghborhood. It made me uneasy

at first, but I rather live here than with relatives. You

know the old sayin' "after three days anything is bound to start smellin"

anyway I hope that the two of you can get to the bottom of what's goin' on

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Dogothur,

I don't believe so in this case. The oldest, David is 16, and he wasn't there when it happened. In fact, Ali went to pick him up from an ROTC function at his school, which is why she was out of the house for 20 minutes. David is an amazing kid. He already has a full college scholarship... and 2 summers ago walked from Orlando to Washinton DC to call attention to the plight of homeless children. I wrote about it on the forum at the time. He's as good a kid as you can imagine.

Aubrey, 12 and Chase, 7 were with my daughter when she went to pick up David. There was no opportunity for them to have done it. They are mischivous, but both are very worried about Ali's condition and try not to do things that would scare her....again because of her heart condition.

Coffee

• wasblind
    wasblind

Coffee_black,

is there anyway that Ali could set up a camera

just to see if there is something to this? I'm

also one who is guilty of watching Ghost Hunters

and I've seen them do it

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wasblind,

I think she could easily set up a camera... and perhaps a recorder... I'm going to suggest it to her.

Coffee

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    Is there a Logical explanation for the spooky things happening at my daughter, Ali's house?!?!!!!

I would say YES and recording equipment in affected rooms will most likely reveal a source that is not of the paranormal variety. Animal or human is my bet!

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

There is a logical explanation for everything. Just because something can't be explained doesn't mean there is a supernatural cause. I think you may just be causing yourself unneeded paranoia. :)

• Violia
    Violia

Coffee,

a thought occured to me a several posts back. The dress was special, eg, she wore it to the heart association fundraiser. Could one of the children have gotten the dress out , thinking perhaps the dress might help her get well? You know how children think, maybe like the dress was magical in itself?

Just a thought, b/c I still have to ask Why Now?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Nice thought, Viola... but as I said, the kids were with her. There was a 20 minute window of opportunity for someone to do this. During that time, Ali and the kids were together...picking up David from an after school function. He had called her to tell her he was ready, and Ali and her other 2 kids left together to pick him up. The dress was not on the bed when they left. It was on the bed when they all returned.

FifthofNovember... not paranoid...just a little weirded out... and trying to explain it.

Coffee

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I shot a video last year that sends chills up the spine of every single person who watches it. In the video I seem to have caught a large shadow figure standing against the wall of a hotel room. You cannot ascertain it's shape at first because it blends into the other shadows on the wall and in the room. Suddenly it begins to move and slinks to the bed and slips beneath and disappears. I have had many people try to debunk it without success. The video is completely legit in that it has not been edited, no special effects of any kind have been used. It is an authentic occurrence happening in real time. I have taken an experienced paranormal investigator to the room after having viewed the video to investigate and find some other reasonable explanation. His conclusion was that I had captured an actual shadow person in the room. He believed in all of his experience and knowledge I had captured real evidence of the paranormal. The truth? It was simply a natural, but unexpected trick of light and shadow, so subtle and so difficult to reproduce that it baffles everyone who tries to explain the shadow figure logically. But I was there, I captured it, and I know the video is a hoax. And this is how something that simply cannot exist gains momentum and gets asserted as reality. That which cannot be proven to exist, cannot exist.

Do not call Ghost Hunters. They are con-men, and have perpetrated many hoax's in their show over the years and have absolutely no credibility. All psychics are frauds . . . ALL of them.

Derren Brown is one of the greatest cold readers living today, but he is the first one to tell you it's all bullshit because he cannot stand to see people seeking answers getting diddled with their pants on by those preying on the unsuspecting and weak-minded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btP_vy5cQq4

Be a skeptic. Look for other reasonable explanations for what is happening. Troubled people will invent and/or exaggerate things they see and hear and attribute them to the supernatural.

Electromagnetic fields are everywhere, and are often concentrated in certain rooms of a house where electrical wiring and breaker boxes have been installed without proper shielding and insulation. EMF's can cause a human to hallucinate, feel sick and dizzy, seem to cause cold spots in the air around you, cause goose pimples to raise on the skin, cause people who are sensitive to EMF's to hear things, see things. Add this naturally occurring result of exposure to EMF's to the irrational predisposition to believe in the paranormal and you get false, though sincere, claims in the supernatural.

I am sure you will find a logical explanation if you want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit