You ever go through extended moments where nothing satisfies you, to the point you wouldn't mind dying?

by miseryloveselders 73 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Mouthy,lol.Watch out,next time I have you over for tea and brownies......lol..Have a wonderful day my friend!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Mouthy,lol.Watch out,next time I have you over for tea and brownies......lol..Have a wonderful day my friend!

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

its called being part of the rat race, but then you know that as we all do. whats it all about sometimes we all wonder why we bother, like the winos you speak of, drinks not the problem just as drugs are not the problem for the junkie, they need an excuse to drop out, maybe there a lot braver than you and me (i'm not advocating you become a drunk or junkie by the way).

life can be very dull in this modern world, your nose stuck to the grind stone 9 to 5, we have our down times but we come back up cos wev'e got to pay the bills look after the kids.

but yeah sometimes because of the responseabilities and the shit that happens you think

"if i was dead would i really be missing that much, cos my life is pretty dull"

hang in there thats what were all doing, this maybe the only life we all have.

• foodalls
    foodalls

Please brother don't entertain ANY bad feeling about ANYTHING because someting is coming OUR way more beautiful than you can comprehend!

Just go to this sebsite and view a documentary called: "Collective Evolution" ...at: http://www.collective-evolution.com

This documentary will change you belief system because it will "Awaken" you to a "New Reality' many people NEVER see because of all the LIES we have been sold on!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I can relate to most of what has been said. I can't blame Watchtower for my negativity as I am sure they "captured" me because I was already a depressive. I am not suicidal at the moment but have been in the past. Hospitalised for it too. One of the best weeks of my life, no pressure, no bills, no cooking, no cleaning, no kids hassling me and no meetings and lots of people being nice to me. Not that I would recommend it. I wasn't even allowed a mobile phone or my Bible.

My problem now is, I was not marriageable material as a young witness so I had no choice but to stay single and am consequenly now an old (and fat, depressive) ex witness with absolutely no hope for future happiness with a mate. I am in bit of a paradox situation. I have now lived alone for over 30 years so I don't think I could tolerate sharing my space with a man but I also can't bear the thought of spending what years I have left, which could be as many as another 30 or more as I am 51, completely alone. None of my family speak to me. Some days I convince myself I will be okay but on other low days I think "what is the point of carrying on. I have no reason to continue? " Today I have made 8 posts on JWN so don't feel so alone or useless but it is not enough reason to carry on living. You guys are all terrific by the way. xxx

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yummy Tea & Brownies ( no drop ins ?LOLYour funny

• foodalls
    foodalls

Dear Amelia Ashton...I know a LOT of people I can connect you with to help you feel not so "Alone"...if you are interested in makin new friends just email me at [email protected] I know some very wonderful people I net with and talk to over the phone...i know you will like them oK?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Amelia and Sleeping beauty you are wonderful people, both fun to be with and have so much to look forward too in the coming months. Amelia you not fat or old (so says a fat old man!) and if you wanted to find a partner you could - Jane and I will be happy to conduct interviews on your behalf .

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Amelia and Sleeping beauty you are wonderful people, both fun to be with and have so much to look forward too in the coming months. Amelia you not fat or old (so says a fat old man!) and if you wanted to find a partner you could - Jane and I will be happy to conduct interviews on your behalf .

You're a sweetie Cantleave!

y

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Yes cantleave is a sweetie. His whole family is lovely. I wish it was logistically possible for Sharon to come and stay with me as she is a truly lovely person too. I have met more caring and loving exjws since last summer than nearly 30 years in the borg!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit