You ever go through extended moments where nothing satisfies you, to the point you wouldn't mind dying?

by miseryloveselders 73 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am sorry you feel so cruddy. It is a vicious circle when you feel like junk on the inside, and are not motivated to do anything about it. I always seem to need something to look forward to. If I don't have that, I am a LMCP-little miss crabby pants as I have been referred to.

You need something to be excited about, to plan for, to look to the future about. Easier said than done. Winter time sucks if you really experience winter.

I wish I could help, I would do my best to break the cycle for ya. Is there anything that really gets you excited or interested in?

I went through a nasty spell when I was exiting the JW's and starting the divorce process. My JW family left me for dead, I was reparing a relationship with my other ex-JW family, my husband was a total emotionally draining ass hole, and I felt like a bad mom for changing my kids lives. I moved out of my pretty (marital) home into a little house in a neighborhood that had a rodent issue. I eventually went to the doctor and she said I had seasonal depression. I couldnt bring myself to explain the whole JW divorce thing to her. I took some pills. Don't think they helped but they did cut my appetite so that was a nice effect, skinny jeans ya know. Once in a while I get a bout of the blues back when the loss of family gets to me and I go see a therapist. She helps so much. Therapy is really great if you click with your person. I wish I had some magic words, but I don't. You need to figure out and be determined how to beat this slump. It might take time. Hang in there.

I know we are not close, but if you want to talk, I am available and am a good listener. Take care my friend. :)

• mamalove
    mamalove

deleted for double submission

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

MLE, if you google 'symptoms of major depression' or 'symptoms of major depressive episode' you will see that what you are going through is all right there... And yeah, I've been there.

Take good care of yourself. Do for yourself what you would do for your son or daughter if they were going through this... Take care of yourself.

And know that it does get better. It won't be like this forever.

• jay88
    jay88

Could this be a state of powerlessness?

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

We care about you.Let us know what we can do.ok?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I too am sorry about the feelings. But please dont listen to aquagirl. about her drug!!!
    Why? my grand son got on that also, he has now come out of jail,& is in very bad way
    still drinking too much & I suspect on Aquagirls "treatment"
    As You know I am OLD!!!! but yes you will go through these rough days at your age
    life isnt a bowl of cherries...I suggest you do get therapy,It will help if you get a good counsellor
    I do believe in prayer "More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams"
    wouldnt hurt to try it would it? Take care sweetie. Know your not alone.

http://exjw.weebly.com/ Mouthy,Grace

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Which drug are you talking about,Mouthy?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It only happens when I`m out of KFC and Beer..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• The Finger
    The Finger

That sums up my whole life.

• mouthy
    mouthy

cannibis? Aquagirl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit