You ever go through extended moments where nothing satisfies you, to the point you wouldn't mind dying?

by miseryloveselders 73 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I wanted to say, thank you all for your thoughts and support. Some days I go through it, and its not always because of this religion, at least not on the surface anyway. I really don't know what to say right now. I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm not hocking green and yellow stuff on the sidewalk when walking down the street. The antibiotic appears to have worked its magic. The next week or so, will be the proof. Just have to wait and see how it plays out. I felt good today, at work, when I came home, today has been a pretty good day. Exhausting as all Mondays are, and tommorrow is really gonna be rough. Ya know what? I'm looking forward to it.

Again, thank you to each and every one of you. This forum is therapeutic in that it allows me to express myself, but also I get to read the thoughts and experiences of others who are going through this life affected by the WT too. It puts things in perspective to me, helps me to never wallow to much in my own misery. That would be selfish of me to think its all about me. Again, thank you, all of you. I'm gonna try to PM some of you where its warrented, forgive me please if I neglect any of you.

Again, thank you.

• tec
    tec
    That would be selfish of me to think its all about me

You know, sometimes its okay for it to be all about you :) Sometimes you have to be the person who puts you first.

Tammy

• d
    d

Miseryloveselders, sometimes I feel that way,Look Im 20 and I feel that sometimes life is passing me by.We all go through that.I recommend you read J.D salingers Catcher in the Rye which is about a teenagers trying to maintain his childhood innoncence.As I get older, I realize too also people suck,you just have to learn how to deal with people. I hope the best for you.Life may be rough, but remember things could always be worse.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Misery)))))))

From a former field hand.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit