Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• foodalls
    foodalls

For ALL you very fortunate "Light Beings" here, and you KNOW who you are...isn't it ODD that since I presented you thie information that certain people that post remarks here have to resort to "Vailed Threats" to me??? Usually when you see stuff like that...It must be TOO CLOSE to the truth...UNDERSTAND???

i'LL LET "INFORMED" MINDS CHEW ON THAT ONE!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Your not alone Foodalls

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

The title of my post is called: " UNDERGROUND BASE LECTURE (UFO) Must Read"

• foodalls
    foodalls

HI THERE "FRESKY" NICE TO SEE YOU HERE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! DID YOU SEE ALL THE POST?...THERE ARE A NICE COMBO OF BLESSED LIGHT BEING AND YOU HAVE YOUR "USEFUL-IDIOTS" HERE TOO..CAN YOU SEE THEM? EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Veiled Threats?..

Where?..

You still haven`t told us anything..

Are Aliens and Preditors coming to earth,to Fight?..

Who holds the Interplanetary Championship Belt?..

Is there an Ointment for Jesuits?..

And..

Is anyone Going to tell Mel Gibson..

The Jews and the Catholics are the same Organization?

..................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

THIS INFO IS FOR "INTELLIGENT" LIFEFORMS, OUTLAW..NONE OF YOUR POST REFLECT THAT...YOUR MASKET IS SOOOOOOOO FITTING ..IS THAT "GOOFEY" ON THERE???

• Satanus
    Satanus

Vieled threats. Haha. Funny. Where's the evidence aliens or whatever are coming this yr?

S

Ps, the jewish establishment hates the catholic church. Why do you think that the catholic pedo issue gets so much time on the mainly jewish owned media?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Anybody want to talk about kittens?

• foodalls
    foodalls

I REFUSE TO DO BATTLE WITH AN "UN-ARMED" MAN...STOP COMING TO A GUNFIGHT WITH A "KNIFE" WOULD YA!?!?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Actually, it's not a train at all, it's a bus. As soon as it drops below 55 mph it's going to explode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit