Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

I do see religion being challeng more so in the past few years

then ever before, in this country. People are openly making

fun of religions, no respect...I do believe soon, something will

be reveal to the human race that will devastate religious people.

In view of the technology we have today, I believe religion have

served it purpose, now it,s time to move on to our next stage

of man evolution.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing is going to happen to Religion..Nothing is going to happen to the WBT$..

There is no Run-Away Train..There is no Train..

You may be Suffering from Run-Away Brain..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

Hey Moshe...There isn't going to be an "Armaggedon" and there won't just "Eternal Life" on earth...YOU will become something more wonderful that you ever knew...go and Re-Read Genesis 1:26,27...for a MAJOR Clue...Think about it from another aspect when you do "IMAGE" and "LIKENESS"??? Take some time to refect on what this is REALLY say about YOU and ME.

• foodalls
    foodalls

RIGHT ON THE MARK JAM!!!...SHOWS YOU ARE "AWAKENING" TO OUR "NEW REALITY"!!! I HAVE LOADS TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE!!!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yay, the aliens are gonna come back and help us all become ascended beings!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing is going to happen to the WBT$ GB Clowns..

Cannibals won`t even eat them..

WBT$ GB Clowns taste Funny..

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.com/media/2010/08/bozo-in-new-guinea-03cropped-1282320584.jpg

...................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

OUTLAW...WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN WILL NOT MATTER AT ALL...BECAUSE...AND I HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU...YOU DON'T CONTROL THE UNIVERSE...OTHER DO, AND THEY WILL BE HERE VERY SOON FOR YOU TO SEE "UP-CLOSE-AND-PERSONAL"..WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...IN A 'VERY SHORT' TIME YOU WILL SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES! COUNT ON IT!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Oh good, another off balanced psychotic to join the the ones already here.

See what kind of people attract the JWS.

I hope this guy doesn't own a gun !

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Tell us what the event is and who will be affected by it and if possible the date aswell

HHG

• foodalls
    foodalls

Jouney-On...I'm not trying to sell a thing...I'm just trying to awaken anyone interested in seeing the REAL truth about whats about to hapen soon OK?

PEACE be with you Brother! Namaste!...And Baltar 447 you are RIGHT ON TRACK!...YOU GOT IT! BLESS YOU...so if you want I can show you even more info about..if need to because seem to already KNOW about this subject...TRUE???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit