Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• foodalls
    foodalls

I just got off listening to the the tape about the teh Bethlelite brothers and the case a member of the anointed has filed against a congregation about an IllEGAL Disfellowshiping...and both of these "Brothers" have set this organization for a VERY HARD Fall! BY THEMSELVES!!! BUT!...Thats not what I see from what O got from these tapes....but it will be a big contributing factor (I actually feel sorry for those poor "Ignorant" elders who will be left to "Flap-in-The-wind" over this!!!)..but its what II KNOW is comig about ALL RELIGION that know for a fact!!! I'm I the ONLY one who SEES this coming HERE???

Its a FACT that the WBTS...won't last past THIS YEAR...because there is an "EVENT" THATS COMING THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY WE ALL THINK ABOUT ALL RELIGION!!!

WHO ELSE SEES THIS???...Because there must be 100's of millions of people all over the world that KNOW about what I see comming...DO ANY OF "YOU" SEE IT???

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please elaborate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No..

Nothing anyone says,will take the WBT$ down..

JW`s don`t Care..The Outside World doesn`t Care..

The Bear that Crapped in my yard doesn`t Care..

Nobody Cares..

http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Garfield_Dont_Care_Navy_Shirt.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

WHO ELSE SEES THIS???...Because there must be 100's of millions of people all over the world that KNOW about what I see comming...DO ANY OF "YOU" SEE IT???

Take your Meds and get some sleep.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So one pissed off arrogant self anointed JW is going to take on the WTS. with its millions of available dollars to buy the best lawyers in the land.

Some of these lawyers are already drawing salaries from the WTS for blood and pedophile law suits.

Right !

• journey-on
    journey-on

Are you talking about Nibiru & Anunnaki, foodalls?

• foodalls
    foodalls

DON'T WORRY YOU "WILL" FIND OUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...EVERYONE ON EARTH WILL WHEN IT COMES...BUT THE WTBS, LIKE ALL OTHER RELIGION WILL FEEL LIKE A 'RUNAWAY FRIEGHT TRAIN' HIT THEM ...GIVE YOU A CLUE!...THE "VATICAN" RECENTLY ALLUDED THE WHOLE WORD ABOUT OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF LAST YEAR...AND THATS BECAUSE THEY 'ALWAYS" KNEW ABOUT THEIR ENTIRE HISTORY...BUT HID IT FROM THE WORLDS RELIGIONS...OF WHICH THEY HAVE "ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF ALL OVER THE WORLD(Even the WTBTS)

Anyone curious??? Cantact me at: [email protected]

• moshe
    moshe

JWs want one thing- they want eternal life in a paradise Earth, which the WT has been promising to JWs for many generations. JWs don't care that the other WT doctrines as just a load of BS- keep telling them that they will survive Armageddon be staying in the KH (coming soon) and they will continue to ignore all the other problems if the WT org.

• foodalls
    foodalls

Thats a "Tiny" part of it all Journey-On...but there is 1000's more hours about everything you MUST see so you can see the REAL Truth...are you interested in finding out about it ...or are here to just MOCK everything like some here do without EVER looking into it for themselves so they can draw their own conclusions about it when they see the FACTS about this???

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm not mocking you, foodalls.

As a second thought....I hope you're not trying to sell something. 1000's more hours? Must see? Your contact info?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit