Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hey, OUTLAW....!!!
    You gonna eat that?????.....Zid

No..I ate a Clown once..It tasted Funny..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

ITS "VERY" APPARENT TO ME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE MONITORING THIS SITE THAT ARE HERE FOR ONLY ONE REASON...TO SOW "FEAR" (Fake-Evidence-Appearing-Real"...anybody UNDERSTAND what that means here???

I smell "Jesuits" are monitoring this sight to keep everyone "Dumbed-Down" (Mind Control!)...I beg all you sincere brother's and Sister's WAKE UP to the REAL truth and find out for yourself! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE, BY LOOKING INTO SOME...IT WON'T KILL YOU TO JUST LOOK INTO A SUBJECT TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF...THINK!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

No we are not the Jesuits we are the Jewish Defense League, we know through are connections where exactly where you live.

You will be visited by one of are Representatives so.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Yikes!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius! Aquarius! When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in The sun shine in
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Bring your evidence here. Ne need to tell people to go somewhere else. Your evidence will be considered. Just don't expect gullibility.

S

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

The book that ~really~ (I was already anyway) got me to start thinking for myself back in the mid '90s was "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. I had some ~really~ interesting discussions with the Circuit Overseer for CNY at the time about the ideas contained therein, can't recall his name, maybe some here can help with the name.

The basic premise of "Fingerprints of the Gods" was that the Maya/Inca/Olmec/Aztec/Egyptian civilizations did not build all those empires of stone . . they simply moved in and swept the dust out . .

You folks that are ridiculing foodalls need to open your minds. He may not be 100% correct but he is on the right track.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:WHO ELSE SEES THIS???...Because there must be 100's of millions of people all over the world that KNOW about what I see comming...DO ANY OF "YOU" SEE IT???

Nah. There must be hundreds of BILLIONS who know what you see coming. I'm just not one of them.

And neither are you, you idiot.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I smell "Jesuits" are monitoring this sight to keep everyone "Dumbed-Down" (Mind Control!).....FoodAlls

Jesus Christ..I thought Hemmoroids were Bad..Now we Have to Deal with Jesuits..

Is there an Ointment for Jesuits?..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So, it's more of an ALIENS VS. PREDATORS kind of thing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit