Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
  • jam
    jam

I am only speculating Foodalls; A lot has happen in my

63yrs. From taking A leak in the colored bathrooms, Viet Nam

and A black presdent. Things have moved very fast for me.

I hope what you have in mind want give me heart attack.

• penny2
    penny2

Are you talking about "the Rapture?" My neighbour believes this and that it's going to happen soon. He's almost in a panic trying to get me to accept Christ and be saved.

• elderelite
    elderelite

oh god... can I call "looney toons" already?

• foodalls
    foodalls

HARRY GOAT...TAKE A LOOK AT THIS DOCUMENTARY AT (HTTP://WWW.NEWPARADIGM.NO) AND WATCH IT ONLINE THERE FOR FREE...ITS CALLED "THE DAY BEFORE DISCLOSURE"

THEN GOT TO: HTTP://WWW.DISCLOSUREPROJECT.ORG You can see or by a another documentary there thats 4 hour long..NOT A MINUTE OF IT WILL "BORE" YOU!!!...i SUGGEST YOU BUT THEM BECAUSE ITS MUCH BETTER TO SEE SOMETHING MORE THAN ONCE. I WATCH IT 6 TIMES SO I WOULDN'T MISS ANYTHING.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW...WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN WILL NOT MATTER AT ALL...BECAUSE
    ...AND I HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU...YOU DON'T CONTROL THE UNIVERSE......FoodAlls

You are the 1st person Ever..To Question my Ability to Control the Universe..

That makes you Crazy!..

If your talking about Aliens Landing on Earth..We already know about that..

They have been flying over my house for months..

I took this one down with a Sling Shot and a Lawn Dart..

http://blog.syracuse.com/strangecny/2007/10/UFO.bmp

If you know so much..

How come you can`t turn your Caps off?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• foodalls
    foodalls

ANYONE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING OUT ABOUT HOW WONDERFUL ITS GOING TO BE FOR ALL MANKIND...HERES MY EMAIL; [email protected] YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN WHEN YOU LOOK FOR YOURSELVES!...THERES NOTHING "SCARY" ABOUT THIS...ONLY "LIBERATING"...IF YOU WANT TO BREAK FREE OF ALL THE LIES YOU BEEN TOLD...CONTACT ME! BLESS YOU ALL!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Foodalls some information for you that I think will help you out.

A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminum foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it acts to shield the brain from such influences as electromagnetic fields, or against mind control and/or mind reading; or attempt to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

The concept of wearing a tin foil hat for protection from such threats has become a popular stereotype and term of derision; the phrase serves as a byword for paranoia and persecutory delusions, and is associated with conspiracy theorists.

• foodalls
    foodalls

LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR OUTLAW!...BUT THE "JOKES" ON YOU...YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN SOON!

• penny2
    penny2

foodalls, I think you didn't notice my post. Is it about "the Rapture?"

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit