Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why don't you type in boobs and look on google images. You'll enjoy it a lot more. Just hit the tab that says "images". There you go... good boy, good boy! Oh yeah, you're growing up so well... ;D

Oh, and that's speech, not speach. ;D

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Battle..What Battle?..
    You ran your mouth and said nothing.."
    Yah, nothing to squish. Reminds me of the troll patrol days. Only, in this case, it was a roach, a small one.....S

LOL!!@Satanus!!..

Ya, Bud..That was a Fun Time.. "Troll Patrol"..LOL!!..

Larc/Carl.. was Hillarious..

I miss that guy..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

Shamus, I'm sorry for my spelling. Forgive the error. Did u look. I just looked at some more of it. Most of the speeches are a lot of repeats. It must be hard on people to go through that sort of thing. My son was in Iraq for a year and now has to take meds.

freskalynn

• Hadit
    Hadit

Are you talking about the Pleiadians? The creation myth of the Indigenous people’s of earth?

The multi-dimensional cycles of the universe where the dimensions must divide due to the quantum rules of energy?

The God/Goddess within concepts?

Multi-dimensional DNA? Does your DNA “ring” (vibrate) that this is truth?

It certainly makes for interesting reading! Skepticism is a good thing when one comes out of the WT. Evidence and proof replace blind faith.

That being said, there is definitely some interesting stuff going on!

Hadit

• sabastious
    sabastious

Skepticism is a good thing when one comes out of the WT.

I would say skepticism is required for anyone who has any real past ties to the Watchtower.

-Sab

• avengers
    avengers

THATS WHY I LEFT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IDIOT!

Pure Ad-Hominem dude.

It's a bird; it's a plane; it's an alien; it's Superman.

Damn! It's a bird.

lol.

Andy

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman
    i CAN REFERE YOU TO MANY ARTICLES

Well so far you haven't.

If you could point us all to your source material it would make for a more logical debate on the subject.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Too bad foodalls resorts to namecalling instead of rationally defending his ideas . . I think he has some correct ideas though . .

Remember; In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Yes, I can see it. Revelations about who really created this world and who is going to save it. The truth coming out about all the lies that the ruling elite have perpetrated on humanity....including religion. DNA upgrades that will cause many memories to kick in, and more and more people will realize that they are spirits who volunteered to come here to assist not only in the evolution of this planet but also their own.

As the gnostics knew, you don't need a religion to connect with the Prime Creator, just self-awareness.

Yes, Jesuit priests have infiltrated and control every religion, including the Watchtower. Google Alberto Rivera.... martyred by way of the Cup of Borgia.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

10 years of research watching videos on youtube, forwarding chain e-mails and following the scifi channel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit