Can anyone here SEE the "Run-Away Freight train" about to "Blind-Side" the WTBTS???

by foodalls 140 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Did you know Foodalls that both the CIA and the FBI scan this site and others for information that they do not want the public to know about.

You've been forewarn.

Now why would a movie producer embellish and over sensationalize weak and unscientifically proven knowledge of UFOs.

Its called commercializing, similar to what the WTS has been doing about the soon to come Armageddon and wasn't that the reason you

first took interest in the JWS in the first place ?

• moshe
    moshe

foodballs- thanks for the hint, but my Rabbi already explained what its like on the other side--

Shlomo and his pal Shimel have been friends all their life and they make a pact that the first one to die promises to contact his friend and tell him what heaven is like. As fate would have it, Shlomo dies first. Shimel waits - one week, a month, a year goes by and no message from Shlomo- FINALLY, the phone rings. " Hey, Shimel, it's Shlomo, I called you just like I promised!"

"Finally! What took you so long?" asks Shimel

"Oh, It's complicated- it's crazy where I'm at", says Shlomo. " Enough already- tell me, what's it like?", asks Shimel.

"well, I get up in the morning, I have a leisurely breakfast, go for a morning jog, hang out with my pals, have a light lunch, afterwards I take a nap in the sun, hang out with my friends and then it's time for dinner" -

" Wow,it sounds so relaxing, Sholomo,Is that what it's really like in heaven?" "

Oy, Shimel, How would I know? I'm a buffalo in Montana"

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just break it down into a short paragraph in easy to understand language so that we all know exactly what your prediction is and when it will be passed it's use by date.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Um.........No comment....It's either the Great Tribulation and the Bible was right or it's just more crap coming....OR...It's the RV coming etc.

Either way I will be dreaming of my RealDoll.

• elderelite
    elderelite

ok I officially call it

LOONEY TOONES

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, and be sure to send all of your $$$$$$$$ money...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, OUTLAW....!!!

You gonna eat that?????

http://blog.syracuse.com/strangecny/2007/10/UFO.bmp

Zid

• shamus100
    shamus100

You're all being very hurtful on this thread. I suggest you all kiss me and make up instantly!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Shamus... Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttt!!

What?? Are you opposed to alien cannibalism? Or would that be - cannibalism of aliens...??

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Boy this is really going to piss off the WTS.

Maybe they can write this in as one of the Signs of the End Times foretold in the book of Revelations.

The ancient worthies are retuning to earth via a spaceship.

Who knows maybe Jesus too........it could happen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit