BOE LTR Dec 26, 2010 "Increased Activity April 2011"....Transcript....

by yknot 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    publishers who wish to serve as auxiliary pioneers may indicate on the application whether they will be working toward a 30-hour or 50-hour requirement for the month.

This has never failed to nauseate me. When they're getting free labour from volunteers who get nothing in return, they have no business "requiring" anything. They should take what they get, be happy, and shut up.

W

• Scully
    Scully

Finally-Free

I suppose "requiring" a quota of hours to be able to throw around a useless title and garner fake prestige is "something" to "some" people.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I smell desparation.

• factfinder
    factfinder

New Hour requirements:

Publisher: 5 minutes per month

Aux. Pioneer: 30 minutes per month

Reg. pioneer: 45 minutes per month or 5 hours per year

Special pioneer: 1 hour per month or 10 minutes per week

Watch the huge increase in publishers and pioneers take place!

Bible Studies: 5 minutes per month

Thank you very much yknot for all of the information!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks Yknot!!...you are truly amazing!

• letsgetout
    letsgetout

Is this announcement going to be on Jan. 16th in the US? Someone had told me that it was this weekend the 9th it was going to be announced.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Gayle- I believe special pioneers are included in the report with regular pioneers.

• factfinder
    factfinder

the 2010 report shows over 8 million average bs now- but when I was a witness a bs could only be counted if it:

a) was conducted at least 3 times during the month, and

b) was to be at least an hour long each time.

With the new 15-minutes is a bs arrangement I wonder how many studies they would be reporting if it were still under the former arrangement?

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

The letter was true. I had my meeting today (our Sun meetings are Sat), and after the WT "study" an elder read this exact letter, about the extra special arrangement.

After reading it the chairman said: "We truly have so much to do in the Lord's work". I found it funny because if there was so much work to do, the hours wouldn't be lowered.

It felt so special to be in the know, when everyone was really surprised. What can I say? Thank you, thank you yknot who posted this first and this entire forum.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

I can confirm Nobleheart. Same happened over here. The 30 hours in April is a worldwide arrangement. My wife and I exchanged some interesting looks during the meeting. Thank you yknot for your excellent post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit