BOE LTR Dec 26, 2010 "Increased Activity April 2011"....Transcript....

by yknot 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

DagothUr:

"It's just an hour/day for Jehovah!"

How about:

"An hour a day keeps free thinking away!"

om

• Farkel
    Farkel

It's amusing how the faithful slave first made a comment about how much Jehovah likes those who willingly and cheerfully serve Him and later goes on to talk about the 30 and 50 hour REQUIREMENTS for aux. pioneers.

It's nice to know that "Jehovah" likes those who "willingly" put in the number of hours which are REQUIRED of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel, Cheerfully and Willingly Aiming Middle Finger at Bullshit CLASS

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Who else remembers when Pioneers HAD to make 100 hours a month or have a damn good reason why not. Vacation Pioneers (then called) had to do 75..and it was supposed to be 50 in the fortnight and the rest during the month.

And we had to get 1,200 hours for the year when I was pioneering. No allowance for vacation.

• chickpea
    chickpea

it will spike numbers for april, that is for sure....

i know my aux moments were in apr, which
    happened to be the month the ice moved
    off the bay.... first decent weather since
    november so ANYTHING to get out of the
    house was welcome!

i cannot see that there will be undue enthusiasm....
    the nominal JWs arent going to swallow the bait

guess time will tell .... the kind you "turn in"

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Thank you Yknot. This is Great! The GB 2.0 must be extreeeemmlllyyyy desperate if they lower the standards so much. They are making a laughing stock of themselves. I still remember doing the 60 hours of aux pioneering in the baking summer heat. Imagine the gossip and nosing down of all those 50ers about the "weak 30ers". One big happy family, duhhhh? Soon 30 hours will be the rule for Aux pion. and 50 will be for pioneers. I can't wait to break the news in my congregation. This is just one big sign of an organization going down fast, unable to carry the load a 130 years of false doctrine, stupid but exhaustive rules and leaders without vision who can't turn it around. Add to this the lack of new MS to be groomed to elders (see the other thread from today), which is also very much the case in Europe by the way (THE number one worry of elders over here, got that confirmed from elders in Germany, France and Belgium).

2011 could not have started better then that! Happy new year to all of you!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually "vacation pioneers" were the auxiliary pioneers of today.

If you signed up for only two weeks (one month), you could put in 75 hours, but if you wanted to sign up for more months consecutively, the 2nd month had to be 100 hours, and each month after that.

*** km 2/71 p. 4 A Letter from the Pioneers ***. If you can vacation pioneer for only a couple of consecutive weeks, then the requirement is seventy-five hours during that month

At one point the WTS changed the hours for regular pioneers to 100 hours/month or 1000 hours a year. 1000/12 = 83 hours. The idea that if you put in 100 hours, that there would be 200 hours left over for "vacation" and "sick leave."

• cofty
    cofty

If I remember right our requirement was 1000 per year but if we got less than 90 in any month we had to put the reason on the back of the "pnk slip"

• streets76
    streets76

To be honest, I have to wonder if they'll drop the Memorial soon.

Maybe they'll require all of the so-called annoited to meet at the same time and same place (say, Yankee Stadium or Madison Square Gardens). Wouldn't that be fine, fine witness?

• streets76
    streets76

Coming soon: "You, too, can be a Virtual Pioneer!"

• streets76
    streets76

Brother A: "Wow, I just got accepted for Informal Pioneering!"

Brother B: "Informal Pioneering? What's that?"

Brother A: "It's a new program the GB has arranged for us. All we have to do is one hour of informal witnessing a day. You should join up!"

Brother B: "Uh, no thanks. I think I'll wait until they cut it down to thirty minutes a day."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit