BOE LTR Dec 26, 2010 "Increased Activity April 2011"....Transcript....

by yknot 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'd better arrange my affairs to have a fuller share in April.

Not.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

If this has been in the works for a while (because we know they do nothing overnight), perhaps it is the source of the long circulating rumours of a reduction in pioneer hours?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Oh, and the funny thing is the phrase that the GB has arranged for increased activity. There wouldn't be any increased activity if the rank-and-file didn't increase their activity. And on the other hand, there would be no increased activity if the GB did not call for increased activity. So I guess they're right, it's just...the phrasing just suggests so much more beneath the actual words, like if the GB arranged for mountains to move, it would happen. I'm just readin' too much into it, I guess.

--sd-7

• Gayle
    Gayle

wow, bringing aux. pioneer hours down lower was not so much a false rumor some months ago after all. Well, if they can do this for one month, I suspect eventually it will be done for all months.

Memorial season - have they used this phrase before?,,of course, their 'holiday' season just mean work more.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Instead of "Do what you can" they chose for "Do the organizational arrangement that fits you the best way".

Focusing on the organizational.

The organization makes it possible that Jehovah is happy with you! Organization = Jehovah.

Thanks to the organization and it's Great Governing Body 2.0 Jehovah is happy with you!

Applause to us! We invented this arrangement! Long Live the Great Governing Body 2.0

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

That's the first one of those I've read in over three years....(puke) Almost four..

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I wonder if those who are signed up as ongoing AP's get to do AP-Lite for the month of April?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I agree with sd-7, a trial balloon to see how the sheep respond. Probably 50% of the pubs will get suckered into this ploy, allowing the GB to toot their horn a few months later with 500k "auxilary pios" in April.

Looks like the hour change may finally be coming. It is a dangerous thing for the R&F though, as the elders will be able to beat almost any housewife, young person or retiree with the argument "Its only 30 hours a month, you can't do that?"

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Body of Elders Letter January 2050

Dear Brothers

If you can schedule 5 hours a month you will be considered an aux pioneer...

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Regular pio hours used to be 1200 per year. Then 1000. Now 840.

Vacation or auxilary pio hours used to be 75 per month. Then 60. Then 50. Now 50 or 30.

Truely more effort is exerted/exhorted/extorted as the end draws nearer...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit