BOE LTR Dec 26, 2010 "Increased Activity April 2011"....Transcript....

by yknot 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

It's still a sinking ship ! JW'S must be thick if they carn't see the WT is going under ! Amen to that

HHG

• IMHO
    IMHO

I lost all respect for the title "Pioneer" when I heard of an Elder that was removed but was allowed to continue as a Pioneer - figure that you if you can!

I thought Pioneers were supposed to be exemplary!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thanks again for this Yknot!

It was read at today's meeting exactly as you posted it ( except for a few stumbles by the WT Conductor.)

Thanks to the continued efforts of the collective Faithful and Discreet Slave (Simon, Yknot, fading elders, etc.) we are fed at the right time. (Before the local JWs get it.)

om

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

The funny part is that this letter will be read twice because the WTS knows a lot of publishers are skipping meetings!

• GL
    GL

Ditto here. The announcement emphasized that the 30-hour arraingement would be ONLY for April 2011. Apparently a one-time deal.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

suspect this will be 1 time for this year, then next year it will be brought in as a new 'loving arrangement' so that anyone can aux in any month for just 30 hours.

• Gayle
    Gayle

What percentage of pubs. do you think will do this "30 hour aux. pio" in April? 10%?

• yknot
    yknot

For anyone interested in a 'hardcopy' of this BOE LTR...... >>>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/oz3y1q

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It wasn't met with any excitement either time that it was read in the local congregation.

They should have announced:

"All you passengers still aboard the Watchtowertanic can now upgrade from third class to second class for only 30$! We also ask that you keep your cabin draperies closed so as not to be bothered by the people and lifeboats outside."

• sarahkate
    sarahkate

Hi 1st post in here guys, play nicely!!!

Looking for Hairyhegoat, I think you and I may know each other! I recently left Kingshurst Cong

Would be happy to here from you

Sarahkate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit