BOE LTR Dec 26, 2010 "Increased Activity April 2011"....Transcript....

by yknot 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Nice new 'light', this will pad the numbers for pioneers for the year giving a false report for the peak pioneer number.

I also liked how they sneaked in this quote:

“Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as to Jehovah, and not to men.” (Col. 3:23)

Really? I mean REALLY GB?? Talk about a bunch of arrogant assholes.

The 'Memorial Season™' always cracked me up. Can we start going around and saying Happy Memorial?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Oops... thanks Yknot and anonymous for the heads up!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

We may mock the reduction in requirements, but it does seem to have worked for them. In recent years the average number of hours per publisher (all publishers including pioneers) has gone up. So if the calculation by the organization is that a reduction in the pioneer requirements leads to greater take up, and more hours on the ministry overall, then it has succeeded.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Slimboy, good point, that is exactly what I was referencing in my previous post. If they permanently reduce it to 30 hours then they have a much larger pool to target. While not many can do 50 or 70 hours, plenty could find 30 a month (or at least the elders could hint to them from the podium that they have 30 free hours). In reality, squeezing in that 30 will cause a lot more stress on many rank and filers. Less weekend time, more pressure to meet the quota, less of a chance to get a real life and/or get out of the org.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Yes, away are those days when it was advertised that it's only two hours per day, can you imagine just two hours each day in service to run aux-pioneering. Now, even just for one special month, it will be reduced to just one hour a day. It's easy to fill by talking to your co-workers in each coffee break, same in school with your fellow students, or by skipping your daily one-hour surfing on this site and going out for casual witnessing with your dog.

CP

• DocBob
    DocBob

Isn't every April "a special period of increased activity"?

• moshe
    moshe

Yahoo! The Goobering Body has us so excited about rounding up sheep in the territory! - JWs say the end is near, folks- again!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

It is a desperate attempt to energize a sleepy flock. There will be a special memorial campaign and they probably need all hands on deck to get the invites out.

The way it will be announced is quite interesting.

SIAM

• Poztate
    Poztate
    In recent years the average number of hours per publisher (all publishers including pioneers) has gone up.

I wonder how much of that increase is due to "double dipping" where now both Mom and Dad can count the same hour for the "Family study"

Did that carry over into FS where both could count the same hour for a "bible study" or was that always counted that way ?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Thanks Ynot for this great find. Tell your inside man I will have his/ her babies if they can keep us in front of the borg!! Me and Mrs Hegoat loves this.

So often things leak out, I bet the bethel are pissed when they see what's on JWN. You no what they are powerless to do anything about this and I love it.

This has made my day The borg must be in trouble if the pioneer hours can be cut as low as 30 hours per month, I never did 3 seconds a month but put in 11 hours a month to keep the elders sweet, But I still didn't get to do the mics or the ragazines or the sound booth!! My famiies name was mud though and the elders had it in for me!!

Sod them all in Kingshurst cong west midlands, you are fools for agreeing to the demolition of a perfectly good hall and paying the society £66k for an new one at 3% interest over 25 years !! Work it out thats another 50k on top of your 66k that was you money in the bank anyway , IDIOTS you are, and the cong has some very clever people in it. What a bunch of morons. If darren webster is looking at this site take note you are a moron, get your family out of this cult and live you life whats left of it . Your kids hate been JW and at the first chance they will be out of this horse shit!!

Sorry for the rant but I need to get some old friends out of the cult

Merry new year

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit