A FOUR LETTER WORD FOR DEBATOR

by wasblind 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa:

As Jehovah's witnesses following his word and kingdom under his son's rule we are Jehovah's people that is a basic truth all your hate and blinkered opinion has destroyed for you.

My reply: Self-proclamation means nothing Reniaa...just like much of what you have to say.

• designs
    designs

Debator- Mormons, or LDS do not teach the Trinity.

• debator
    debator

Hi Isaac

Acts is about the preaching work at what point do they become believers? They have to be preached to and taught first and that is what they did and we do. We offer people that chance and they may or may not invite us into their homes and become believers you are simply procrastinating over words ignoring the reality. Thet they preached to anyone and everyone.

• debator
    debator

Hi designs

Yes they do I suggest you research the mormons it is a basic form of modalism trinity but it is still the trinity style god "three distinct beings one in purpose".

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ren/Bator said:

Hi Isaac

Acts is about the preaching work at what point do they become believers? They have to be preached to and taught first and that is what they did and we do. We offer people that chance and they may or may not invite us into their homes and become believers you are simply procrastinating over words ignoring the reality. Thet they preached to anyone and everyone.

My reply: Acts is about preaching to the nations after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and salvation coming to the gentiles. It is not a proof-text to substantiate the JWs program of door to door knocking. The Bible does not precedent or require preaching to be done in themethod done by JWs- which they claim makes them the true religion.

Jws are simply procrastinating over words and ignoring reality to elevate themselves and denigrade others. They take Acts out of context to lay heavy burdens on their members.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Good if it's hatred "hate the wicked thing" research the Mormon theology FFS!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ren/bator said:

They have to be preached to and taught first and that is what they did and we do.

My reply: Umm, gee let's see...public sqaures, market places, college auditoriums. That is what they did, but not what you do, or JWs for that matter.

• designs
    designs

Modalism is different than the Trinity ask a Pentecostal or Assembly of God congregant. LDS do not believe in the Trinity, Mit Romney had to explain this when he ran for President two years ago.

• debator
    debator

HI designs

just variations of a theme Designs! each one trying to say 3 can = one and all unbiblical. The amount of choice on the table for a trinity style god just proves how false a teaching it is.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa, you have convinced me the the Wt has the truth. I will go back immediately and start preaching that the end must come before before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away, no my bad...that generation simply is wicked man who sees Christ's presence but fails to mend their ways..NO..I mean their will always be annointed until the very end..my bad refinements came from the governing body! Jesus evidently was referring to the annointed alive in 1914 and the next group of annointed..the two overlapping generations being 'this generation'...Thanks for helping me to come to my senses Reniaa/Debator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit