A FOUR LETTER WORD FOR DEBATOR

by wasblind 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa said:

Are you so worried about imperfect people that you would give up the Bible truths that we have as Jehovah's witnesses?

I saw and continue to see how quickly the blinkers go back over people's eyes when they leave Jehovah and it is sad.

My reply:

Now that is hillarious!

• debator
    debator

Hi cantleve

Preaching what? I could preach about the unbiblical sun god Ra but that would not qualify neither does preaching about the trinity god another one that is not in the bible.

It is about preaching about Jehovah Almighty God our one true God and his kingdom ruled by his son Jesus.

The luke 10:7 scripture if you look at the contrast is about staying in people's home honouring and accepting their hospitality and preaching while you do it. Your wierd spin is very dishonest especially when in Acts 5:42 "from house to house" shows they do preach from house to house. A simple reading of luke shows the context you ignored in your spin. ( I'm surprised you even tried to use that old false spin off here)

Jehovah judges the effectiveness not us. The Bible doesn't predict that the world will all become Jehovah's people in this time period, Ultimately the majority turn away from Jehovah but they do have to have the opportunity and choice.

That you think converts is the measure to judge a religion by is sign of your own wrong standards.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa/Debator

First of all (ASSUMING the JW way of preaching the WT message from door to door is Biblically-based), you do not preach! You frequent apostate websites banned by the WT. Now, knowing that the WT method of door to door preaching of their message is simply preaching another false gospel, the JWs disqualify themselves from being God's org- ASSUMING God had an org. The JWs further put a nail in their own coffin by their multitude of false prophecies...printed in millions of pices of literature over a century...and distributed to countless people. This is the group that you are mezmorized by, but could never fit into.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I just wanted to point out here that you guys are off topic.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The term door to door is found three times in the NWT.

Twice in Acts: Acts 5:42 Acts 20:20

Greek word translated here is

Kata Oikos

Translated : Kata = According to Oikos = House

Other translations use the term: “At home” “private home” or “in every house”

The reference bible acknowledges this in its foot note of Acts 5:42

The Greek term for House to House would be:

Oikia eis Oikia

House To House

Luke 10:7 is the ONLY scripture where this term is used.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fair point heaven - (chuckling as I write this).

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

jehovah judges the effectiveness not us, Ultimately the majority will turn away from Jeehoovah but they do have the opportunity and choice;

more bullshit Ren why cant we judge the effectiveness I think the vast majority of us are more then qualified to judge, all the years I went banging on doors and not finding a single person to flog a WT to makes the effectiveness very clear,pointless. The nations of billions who will turn away from jeehovah have not even heard of the WT let alone jeehovah China/India/The whole of the Middle East/Indonesia/Pakistan/Bangladesh how can people turn away from jeehovah if they've never heard of him. Our standards are right we are humane not like your destructive,evil,angry Hebrew God

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Cantleave, the WT translated the identical term in Acts 2:46 as 'in private homes'...while using door to door in Acts 5:42...so that members do not make the connection and see that it is speaking of the homes of believers...Acts 2:46 is speaking of having communion in private homes of believers...

• debator
    debator

Hi Cantleave

So all those people that franz talked to are in the one true Religion and in unity? No they have no belief in common, his support has only caused division.

His profits supported him and his lifestyle (whatever it was) to a ripe old age. If the type of book he wrote was a popular medium he could have made millions and kept it all, as he did do with what he did make. The amount is irrelevant, small or large every penny went into his pocket and it was enough to live on for decades.

There is no indication he would have spent it any differently than he did do if he had gained more money. His support was only for people to leave Jehovah's witnesses a fruitage of disunity only.

These are the facts you cannot minimise by trying to make a hero out of a man who sold a book and lived of the profits for the rest of his life.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa said:

So all those people that franz talked to are in the one true Religion and in unity? No they have no belief in common, his support has only caused division.

My reply:

Prove you baseless assertion of one true relgion or org. Otherwise nothing you have stated stands.

Reniaa said:

His profits supported him and his lifestyle (whatever it was) to a ripe old age. If the type of book he wrote was a popular medium he could have made millions and kept it all, as he did do with what he did make. The amount is irrelevant, small or large every penny went into his pocket and it was enough to live on for decades.

My reply: Irrelevant. Selling the gospel for profit is objectionable. Selling one's own work is not.

Reniaa blabbered:

There is no indication he would have spent it any differently than he did do if he had gained more money. His support was only for people to leave Jehovah's witnesses a fruitage of disunity only.

My reply: To encourage the use of one's mind...unlike the cult you worship.

Reniaa said:

These are the facts you cannot minimise by trying to make a hero out of a man who sold a book and lived of the profits for the rest of his life.

My reply: Only in your deluded mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit