A FOUR LETTER WORD FOR DEBATOR

by wasblind 155 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Debator said: " CoC is not the holy Grail. It is just an imperfection of men fallacy argument! I'm surprised it still works on people. Only those who expect perfection from imperfection IMO would be rocked by it.

We are human and we are imperfect and despite being God's people still have to face daily life and administration as his people with these two realities around us.

Those that are stumbled by imperfection of men couldn't have read the Bible correctly."

All through out the Bible imperfect men were used to relay the message that's written in all of the books contained in the Bible

no one on this board is expecting perfection from imperfect men, but this is an Organization that claim to be guided by Holy Spirit

and taught that the generation that was alive in 1914 will be the generation that see the end of this system.

You see Debator, that four letter word will, made it an absolute thing that would be sure to happen. This Organization

did not use the word could , might or maybe. They used the four letter word will.

This Organization claim to speak for God, and claim to be guided by Holy spirit, and have made out right predictions that

didn't come true. We all on this board have read Dueteronomy 20-22, and have read the Bible correctly in that this Organization is false

base on that scripture and the four letter word Will.

• leavingwt
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Wasn't the four letter word I was thinking of.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't know but some would call me a masterdebator.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Millions Now Living "WILL" Never Die..

Any that do Die..

Are just trying to make the WBT$ look Bad..

2epqd90Millionsnowlivingwillneverdie.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"this means what it says: it is a fact - investigate"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reniaa is back for another spanking. She missed the board that much.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Mrs Jones, Check your PM

• moshe
    moshe

The four letter word that comes to mind for lifer JWs, is

fool

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

got it, check your's

Share this

Google+