Please read and sign ... Grace had a scarey fall ...

by wannabefree 88 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Our Father In Heaven, we thank you that Dear Grace had the presence of mind to act in the way she did.

Your Holy Spirit is, indeed, a Helper and Comforter.

Grace, Our Sister In Christ, may you be blessed to time indefinite.

Lots of warm love and affection to and for you!

Sylvia

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Grace,

You are one of the posters who has helped me reopen my mind. Please take care of yourself.

You are truly a strong lady--physically, mentally, and spiritually.

(((HUGS)))

Reopened Mind

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Oh Grace, I am so sorry you got hurt. Those traction things really work. Even on solid ice. Please order some! Take care, and get well. I am sure you will feel very very bruised for a few days....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Glad to hear you didn't want to kick the bucket yet. Glad you are with us.
    I say in my nicest motherly tone, "Stay warm, be careful."

• nelly136
    nelly136

am sooo glad youre ok, (((((grace)))))

if you havent got a mobile phone its time to get one (and dont leave home without it even if youre going to the car)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Yikes!! Sorry to hear about the spill. How terrifying. I had a bad bike accident when I was in my 20's and had trouble getting anyone to stop and help me. Can't imagine laying in the snow and being over 50~!!

PSacramento wrote:

There are special grips you can side over your shoes for better grip on snow.

You can get Ice Grips for your cane, too. Here is one site: http://www.cwimedical.com/Product/homecarecaregiver/3149

Or, google these three words: cane ice grip for reviews and choices.

Separately, Do you have a service like "Helping Hands" near you?? It might be something to look into for a little care and assistance.

Feel better soon!

-Aude.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Glad you're OK. You take care.

• garyneal
    garyneal

I'm glad you're okay too, please take care of yourself. The board will not be the same without you.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Glad you are ok Grace !!! Still get to see your smiling avatar :)

Coffee House Girl

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Grace, happy to read that it all went well for you. Haven't you got a small bip caller around your neck, that when you press it, someone in your neighbourhood, who is atuned to it, is alerted ? many elderly persons living on their own have that appliance in France.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit