Please read and sign ... Grace had a scarey fall ...

by wannabefree 88 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

,,, and had to get herself up!

BIG HUG FOR YOU! I am glad you are okay. You are a strong woman.

So sorry Grace. Everybody loves you, had I looked back at the topic you posted this on I would have expressed my concern.

Mouthy said ...

I went to do my washing & I have a steep hill to climb to get to the car ..I fell!!!
    The snow is very slippery!!! I waved to a car for help.It passed .I yelled Help!No one
    Then I laid there thinking "Well you want to kick the bucket" so now your gonna freeze
    to death( Not in Hell were it is hot> they say)
    Boy was I scared!!! Then I said .O.k Lord I'm in trouble I need your help.THEN!!!
    my brain said ( look dummy put your cane around the little pole you can see & pull)
    SeeI believe that is the Holy Spirit> I know many don't But I did that,,, threw the bags
    I was carrying a head! threw my purse!! & dragged myself up!!!Of course praying all the time
    I managed to drag myself to the pole & I was able to get up,Covered in snow,crying,hurting
    But I am STILL Here . So when I came back home & found you saying I was a help I want
    to say thank you,thank you thank you !!! 3 times again as the WT ordered us to do

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oh Boy! Please be careful... falls are not good for mature bones.

But you have smarts and spunk Grace and you 'pulled through' (sorry about the pun ).

So glad you're still with us.

We NEED you... and we want you sticking around with us as long as you are willing.

Hugs to you!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Glad everything is ok, but you got be more careful Grace.

There are special grips you can side over your shoes for better grip on snow.

It doesn't take much of a fall to really hurt oneself.

Big Hug Grace, and a very speedy recovery :)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

GRACE !!!!! Girl get some of those ice shoes that have metal cleats on the bottom !

Glad you are okay and not a frozen grammacicle

• zoiks
    zoiks

(((Grace))) glad you're ok!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Grace, here's an image of one type of traction item for boots as suggested by PSacramento and troubled mind.

• JeffT
    JeffT

And some deicer!

You need to be careful.

Glad you're OK.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Glad to hear this turned out OK.

Please take extra care this winter.

om

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Oh Grace how scary, what a shock for you the snow and ice are so dangerous please take care. I am glad that you are ok . Try and wait until you have friends or relatives that can help you. I know it's a pain but at times like this you need to be so careful.

Hope you soon feel better. Sending love and Hugs [[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] RosePetal

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Mouthy, I'm glad you're ok!!!! mwah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit