Please read and sign ... Grace had a scarey fall ...

by wannabefree 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm sorry you had such a nasty fall Grace! So very glad you are okay. You are tough but PLEASE be careful. A cell phone is a good idea as well as proper footwear!!

Take it easy, rest and repair!

Sending hugs and healing vibes,

Hadit

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm so glad you're OK, mouthy! I know a couple of older ones that have slipped on the snow and ice recently and either smacked their head (no lasting harm done fortunately LOL) or fractured their spine (that was nasty!). Please be careful! And it's a good idea to carry a cell phone wherever you go. It must have really shaken you up. Hope you recover soon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wannabefree() Thanks
    Well what a lovely surprise to get this post/ I was beginning to think NOBODY cared.
    I am stiff shoulder, wrist, neck but yes !!still alive!
    Each & every one of you a tremendous THANK YOU!!!! It was very scary. But I don't think i will go
    out on my own while we have snow....My Son-in-law is taking me out Sat for groceries.
    As for the shoes & cell phone,I don't think I can walk in them my Rheumatoid Arthritis is really bad in my feet.
    The phone I may get. No I don't have that thing to hang around my neck .I used to have a
    neighbour when I was younger that had one & when she fell I was the one she got when she pressed.
    I lived in the next apartment .I really want to say it is very heartwarming to get all your replies.
    Your all my family that I gave up,when I was a faithful follower of the OLD MEN in Brooklyn Bethel

I will never be able to tell you in person but I love you all Thank you s to you all (Hugs)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I just recieved your Christmas card today. Please heal fast from your fall!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Good Jamie .Blessings

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My goodness Grace. Isn't this family a mess. First Sue, then me and now you. Take a warm shower or bath if you can mange that but take good care of yourself. You will be plenty sore in the next couple of days. Take it easy and take all the help you can get.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Grace I just want to say ...when I read your posts I feel all warm inside...

Loz x

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Glad you survived the fall ok. Be careful on that snow!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Grace you just showed you are a survivor! And NOT ready to go just yet...

You must have awful strong bones Ms Grace!

I hear so many horror stories about some peoples hip breaking and they fall, they think the fall breaks the hip but really the hip cracked/broke and they fell. Their bones are brittle.

So glad you are OK..I was going to ask you if you were sore... you answered the question.

Hugs, Snoozy

ps..Do they even have 911 where you live?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Grace!

I love you and hope you get to feel better.

We're all here for you.

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit